Open Vms System Management Guide (Paperback)
|The only book on the topic, this edition details for system administrators the tools, technologies, and techniques by which they can configure, maintain, and tune computers running Compaq's OpenVMS operating system.|
From the Publisher:
OpenVMS System Management Guide, Second Edition, the most complete book on the topic, details for system administrators the tools, technologies, and techniques by which they can configure, maintain, and tune computers running Hewlett-Packard's high-performance OpenVMS operating system. Revised by a topical authority and a principal OpenVMS engineer, the book enables system administrators to perform more efficiently and effectively those everyday tasks critical to an OpenVMS system. Examples have been updated to include OpenVMS/VAX 7.3 and OpenVMS/Alpha 7.3-1.
· OpenVMS administration best practices and utilities
· System management strategies that support business objectives
· Updated references to latest HP documents and other WWW resources
· New chapter summarizing software installation
· New appendix to help the hobbyist get started
Network Management in Wired and Wireless Networks addresses various open ...
This book provides a comprehensive methodology for analysis and evaluation ...