The Panasonic Viera TC-P60ST30 60" 3D Plasma TV|
This Panasonic Viera TC-P60ST30 60" 3D Plasma TV is Internet connectable for access to Instant Content, including CinemaNow, VUDU, Napster and more and features 3D technology for a high-quality dimension of entertainment. To build a complete 3D home theater system, you'll need to purchase 3D glasses designed for this TV. You'll also need a 3D Blu-ray player and high-speed HDMI cable; and we recommend an A/V receiver that is compatible with 3D products.
• 60-1/8" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner For optimal viewing in large rooms.
• Ultraslim design (2-1/4" deep) Ideal for wall mounting (with optional mounting kit, not included).
• Connect to the Internet Access movies, TV shows, music and more.
• 3D technology Delivers stunning visuals for a new dimension of entertainment.
• x.v.Color and Deep Color technologies For vivid images.
• 1080p display Provides the highest quality progressive-scan picture possible from a high-definition source.
• Inputs Include 3 HDMI (1 side), analog audio, 1 composite video, 2 audio and 1 component video.
• Outputs Include 1 digital audio optical.
• 3 HDMI inputs HDMI cable not included. High-speed HDMI cable is the only connection that can deliver a full HDTV experience with a full 1080p picture and digital surround sound.
• 2 USB 2.0 ports For quick connection of a digital camera or other USB device.
• Viera Connect Get a world of instant entertainment on this smart TV. Connect to the Internet and stream movies, listen to music and access a wide variety of other content on your HDTV.
• Warranty Terms – Parts: 1 year limited
• Warranty Terms – Labor: 1 year limited
• Product Width: 56-9/10"
• TV Type: Plasma Flat-Panel
• Screen Size Class: 60"
• Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 60-1/8"
• Vertical Resolution: 1080p
• Screen Refresh Rate: 600Hz
• Smart Capable: Yes
• Instant Content: CinemaNow, VUDU, Alphaline, USTREAM, Break.com, Hulu Plus, SHOUTcast, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, Facebook, AP, AccuWeather, Dow Jones
• Product Height (with stand): 36-1/4"
• Product Height (without stand): 34-7/8"
• Product Depth (with stand): 15-3/8"
• Product Depth (without stand): 2-1/4"
• Box Dimensions: 63 1/9 x 12 x 39 3/4 inches
• HDMI Inputs: 3
• USB Port: Yes
• USB Input: Yes
• DVI Inputs: 0
• Component Video Inputs: 1
• Composite Inputs: 1
• Media Card Slot: No
• iPod Dock: No
• Watts/Channel: 10 br> • Speakers: 2 br> • Speaker Output Power: 20W br> • V-Chip: Yes br> • ENERGY STAR Qualified: No br> • Mount Bracket/VESA Pattern: TY-WK5P1RW br> • Aspect Ratio: 16:9 br> • Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080 br> • PC Inputs: 0 br> • Language Options: English, French, Spanish br> • Ethernet Port: No br> • 3D-Ready: Yes br> • UPC: 885170043497 br>
I'm coming from an old (okay archaic) 26" crt tv, so probably I would be impressed with anything newer than 10 years old. However, I went to Video Only in my town and took a look at all the tv's. I decided plasma for me was better than lcd. I needed a big viewing angle (both vertical and horizontal) and anti reflectiveness. Those two features are not great on many lcd tv's. I thought this model looked as good or better than many of the tv's 500-1000$ more).