Did your dog every get you into HUGE TROUBLE? Bark? Howls? Bite? Loss? Hurts? Wounds??? NOW SAY NO TO ALL THESE!This training collar allow you to find the best way getting rid of all these!!! Meanwhile, it’s SAFE!!! And NO-worry Guarantee!!!
1 x collar
1 x Operating Instructions
1 x remote control unit
1 x test light
1. To install the batteries
1. To install the batteries, open the battery cover, which is at the back of the transmitter.
1. 100 levels of vibration.
2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
2 x 4LR44 6V batteries
2. Remove the cover
2. Install the battery (2 x 4LR44/ 6V) in the transmitter and ensure the polarity is correct.
2. 100 levels of static (optional).
3. Install the batteries (2xAAA 1.5V), make sure the polarity is correct
3. The transmitter will be TURN ON automatically.
3. The levels can be altered by use of up & down button.
4. There is a beep right after installing the batteries in the receiver
4. Press the buttons one by one - the LCD images will change.
4. A tone button activates a tone on the receiver.
5. Go to the transmitter and choose 1 or 2 channel to encode by pressing the channel button 1/2 in the transmitter
5. Press the up and down buttons on right hand side to set level. .
5. This system is used for only 1 receiver.
6. Then press the LAUNCH button on transmitter immediately
6. The LED light can be used for giving training signals.
6. The receiver will TURN OFF if it is unused for 4 minutes.
7. The receiver will beep – it is now encoded to the transmitter
7. The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if not operated for 2 minutes and will TURN OFF if not operated for 5 minutes.
7. Any movement will activate the receiver into STANDBY MODE.
8. Replace cover and tighten metal probes
8. In STANDBY MODE, press any button (except LED light button) to wake it up.
8. The transmitter will go into STANDBY MODE if there is no operation after 20 seconds and turn off after 2 minute.
9. To TURN ON the transmitter, hold mode button for at least 5 seconds.
9. Adjustable belt length, maximum diameter of 18cm, two pairs of metal prong (short/long) to suit dogs with varied fur thickness.