DO NOT BUY!!!
If you are buying this for the two ports to use at the same time (which to me, is the whole reason to buy) DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!! When I plugged in my iphone and kindle fire hd, it overheated. I'm lucky I had my phone and was using it, or it probably would have burnt one of the items up. It went on and off repeatedly when it started to overheat and I smelled burnt plastic, so I unplugged one item and it worked just fine. If you want to charge only one item, it's fine...but you cannot charge two at the same time. Kind of the point, but lesson learned! Read More
Was this review helpful to you?YESNO