The Princeton Review Math Workout for the GRE (Paperback)
|Author: Doug French|
$12.57 + $3.35 SHIPPING
EARN 13 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
More Buying Options
From the Publisher:
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review's Math Workout for the GRE gives you everything you need to practice your way to perfection on the quantitative portions of the GRE exam. Inside, you'll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 200 practice questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Step-by-step strategies to master every type of math question on the GRE, including tricky Quantitative Comparison, All-That-Apply, and Numeric Entry questions
· Helpful review of the math basics, algebra, and geometry you'll need on the Math section of the GRE
· Glossary of common terms to brush up on your math vocabulary
· Summary of important triggers to maximize your test-taking time
View all buying options for The Princeton Review Math Workout for the GRE
|SHOP INFORMATION||PRODUCT DETAILS||PRICE/SHIPPING/AVAILABILITY/CONDITION|
Brand new book!
+ FREE SHIPPING
Shipping: Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
+ $3.35 shipping
Shipping: Usually Ships within 24 hours
Condition: Brand New