Keyboard bundled with Official Rock Band 3 Software. Play keyboard, guitar and bass parts. Required for Rock Band Pro Mode to play real keyboard parts. Wireless connectivity. 25 velocity sensitive keys. Can be used as a MIDI keyboard.
Rock Band 3 is the next major installment in the Rock Band series, reinvigorating the music game genre with incredible new features for advanced and casual players alike, offering something for everyone.
The Music: Rock Band 3 will have an incredible 83-song setlist, as well as support for the over 1,500 existing Rock Band tracks (Rock Band and Rock Band 2 discs, DLC, track packs, AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack, LEGO Rock Band, and Green Day: Rock Band). The setlist contains songs from some of the best bands from around the world, including bands that have never appeared in a music game! Don't think it stops there - the regular weekly DLC releases will continue after Rock Band 3's release.
Rock Band 3 also includes an improved Music Library, allowing players to create and save setlists, and share them with friends, both in-game and right here on RockBand.com. Song filtering will make it easier to find the tracks you want to play. You can also hide the songs you don't want to play, and seek out new songs using a built-in song recommendation system based on personal preferences.
The Instruments: In addition to the plastic guitars, bass, drums, and vocals you're used to, now you can jam on a couple of new instruments. Play vocal harmonies with up to three players like you did in The Beatles: Rock Band. And for the first time ever you'll also be able to play using a keyboard peripheral! The band has gotten bigger - playing with all available instruments, you and six friends can all rock at the same time. Rock Band parties will never be the same.
If you're ready to take the next step in music gaming, check out Rock Band 3's Pro Mode. Ever had someone ask you why you play plastic guitar instead of learning a real instrument? Now you can tell them you ARE learning a real instrument. Rock Band 3 empowers players to develop actual musical skills through the fun of Rock Band Pro gameplay. Start at Easy and work your way up through Expert on three different Pro Modes, just like you did with the plastic guitars and plastic drums.
Pro Drums supports three expansion cymbals, with gameplay differentiation between toms and cymbals.
Pro Keys features pitch-accurate keyboard performance across a two-octave range, displayed on an easy-to-read keyboard track.
Pro Guitar features notated guitar and bass performances, available for play with either the new Fender Mustang PRO-Guitar simulated guitar controller from Mad Catz or the Rock Band 3 Squier by Fender Stratocaster Guitar real guitar/controller hybrid. The Rock Band 3 Squier Stratocaster is a fully functional, full-sized, six-string electric guitar that also functions as a game controller that Fender and Harmonix have teamed up to develop.
All Pro Modes include tutorials and a difficulty progression from Easy through Expert, giving you the chance to learn at your own speed. And if you're not ready to take that leap - or you just don't want to buy another instrument peripheral - Rock Band 3 will be compatible with all Rock Band and The Beatles: Rock Band peripherals, as well as most third-party controllers.
New Gameplay: Party Mode: Get the party started faster and keep it going all night! Party Shuffle lets you start the game immediately, while persistent drop-in/drop-out lets players take turns (or take a break!) without interrupting the flow of play. You'll also be able to choose (or change!) your difficulty on any gameplay screen - including mid-song.
Career Mode: If a more long-term play is your style, get ready for over 700 goals and rewards, with seamless leaderboard integration, for a deep campaign experience.
Social Networking: Rock Band 3 adds social networking tools so you can interact with friends and fellow Rock Band rockers using Facebook, Twitter, and more.
Complete Song List:
- The 2000s
- Amy Winehouse, Rehab
- At the Drive-In, One Armed Scissor
- Avenged Sevenfold, The Beast & the Harlot
Dover, King George
- The Bronx, False Alarm
- The Flaming Lips, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1
- HIM (His Infernal Majesty), Killing Loneliness
- Hypernova, Viva La Resistance
- Ida Maria, Oh My God*
- Juanes, Me Enamora
- Metric, Combat Baby*
- Paramore, Misery Business*
- Phoenix, Lasso*
- Poni Hoax, Antibodies
- Pretty Girls Make Graves, Something Bigger, Something Brighter
- Queens of the Stone Age, No One Knows
- The Raveonettes, Last Dance
- Rilo Kiley, Portions for Foxes*
- Riverboat Gamblers, Don't Bury Me...I'm Still Not Dead
- Slipknot, Before I Forget
- The Sounds, Living in America
- Tegan & Sara, The Con
- Them Crooked Vultures, Dead End Friends
- Tokio Hotel, Humanoid
- The Vines, Get Free
- The White Stripes, The Hardest Button to Button
- Faith No More, Midlife Crisis
- Filter, Hey Man, Nice Shot
- Jane's Addiction, Been Caught Stealing
- Maná, Oye Mi Amor
- Marilyn Manson, The Beautiful People
- The Muffs, Outer Space
- Phish, Llama
- Primus, Jerry Was a Racecar Driver
- Rammstein, Du Hast
- Smash Mouth, Walkin' On The Sun
- Spacehog, In the Meantime
- Stone Temple Pilots, Plush
- Swingin' Utters, This Bastard's Life
- Anthrax, Caught in a Mosh
- Big Country, In a Big Country
- The Cure, Just Like Heaven
- Def Leppard, Foolin'
- Devo, Whip It
- Dio, Rainbow in the Dark
- Dire Straits, Walk of Life
- Echo & the Bunnymen, The Killing Moon
- Huey Lewis and the News, The Power of Love
- INXS, Need You Tonight
- J. Geils Band, Centerfold
- Joan Jett, I Love Rock N' Roll
- Night Ranger, Sister Christian
- Ozzy Osbourne, Crazy Train
- The Police, Don't Stand So Close to Me
- Roxette, The Look
- The Smiths, Stop Me if You Think You've Heard This One Before
- Tears for Fears, Everybody Wants to Rule the World
- Whitesnake, Here I Go Again
- The B-52's, Rock Lobster
- Blondie, Heart of Glass
- Bob Marley, Get Up, Stand Up
- Chicago, 25 or 6 to 4
- Deep Purple, Smoke on the Water
- Doobie Brothers, China Grove
- Elton John, Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting
- Foreigner, Cold As Ice
- Golden Earring, Radar Love
- John Lennon, Imagine
- Lynyrd Skynyrd, Free Bird
- Queen, Bohemian Rhapsody
- Ramones, I Wanna Be Sedated
- Steve Miller Band, Fly Like an Eagle
- T. Rex, 20th Century Boy
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, I Need to Know
- War, Low Rider
- Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London
- Yes, Roundabout
- Beach Boys, Good Vibrations (Live)
- David Bowie, Space Oddity
- The Doors, Break on Through (To the Other Side)
- James Brown, I Got You" (I Feel Good) – Alternate Studio Version
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Crosstown Traffic
- The Who, I Can See for Miles