- Features a clear Q & A format, regular "Did You Know?" passages, and a page of facts for each book
- Very visual with a lot of unique photographs and realistic illustrations
- Includes scientific vocabulary throughout and a glossary at the end
- X-ray pages in each book of the skeleton and internal organs of the featured animal--just hold it up to the light
- Comprehensive overview of animals'' habitats
From the Publisher:
Explores why wild animals come to cities, the harm they can do, and what to do to get them to leave.