If you are looking for a quick nuts-and-bolts overview, turn to Schaum's Easy Outlines!
Schaum's Easy Outline of Probability and Statistics is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused review of the topic. With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, it features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Expert tips for mastering probability and statistics
- Last-minute essentials to pass the course
- Coverage of all course fundamentals
- Easy to understand methodology
- Clear, concise explanations of all probability and statistics concepts
- Appropriate for the following courses: Introduction to Probability & Statistics, Probability, Business Statistics, Basic Statistics, and Beginning Statistics
- Easily understood review of basic probability and statistics principles