This ideal review for your electrical engineering course, with coverage of circuit laws, analysis methods, circuit concepts, and more
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum?s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum?s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- Outline format facilitates quick and easy review of electrical engineering
- Hundreds of examples with explanations of electrical engineering concepts
- Exercises to help you test your mastery of electrical engineering
- Appropriate for the following courses: Electric Circuits, Electric Circuit Fundamentals, Electric Circuit Analysis, Linear Circuits and Systems, Circuit Theory
- Supports all the major textbooks for electrical engineering courses