Pump up your urban active lifestyle with the HD 228 stereo headphone this headphone provide excellent bass performance as well as a comfortable fit. High ease-of-use is also guaranteed with their single-sided cable.The HD 228 on-ear stereo headphones from Sennheiser provide high-quality sound in a lightweight and comfortable design. The headphones have neodymium drivers and lightweight diaphragms to provide high-quality sound with a wide frequency response and deep bass, while the closed-back design provides a controlled sonic environment and helps to block out ambient noise.
The earcups are individually adjustable for a personalized fit. Soft on-ear cushions provide lasting comfort and help to reduce background noise. The adjustable, padded headband fits virtually any head size. The single-sided cable resists tangles and has a standard 3.5mm stereo plug for connecting to MP3 players, CD players, and more.
• Sealed, on-the-ear design
• Efficient, neodymium magnet drivers
• Explosive bass for dance and hip-hop
• Exceptional noise blocking capability
These headphones provide massive bass performance as well as a simple, comfortable fit that blocks noise.
• Bass-enhanced sound for deep, massive bass
• Closed, on-the-ear design blocks outside noise; creates a controlled environment for better sound
• Fold-flat design transports easily
• Optimised for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and CD players (iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.) • 2-year warranty
it works great enjoying it
Great closed headphones for a good price6/6/2012
I bought these headphones after breaking my ear buds, and I am very happy with the decision. I like the closed headphone design because it keeps people from hearing what you are listening to, and keeps you from hearing outside noises. The over-the-ear design is comfortable and easy to wear for an extended period of time.
Work Great, Good Value2/16/2012
I'm not a true audiophile. I'd call myself a prosumer. I found these to be a comfortable, good sounding pair of headphones for the price. I have enjoyed Sennheiser headphones. This is my second pair.