Slingbox turns your smartphone, tablet or laptop into a TV.
The Slingbox SOLO makes it easy for you to watch and control your favorite TV source from anywhere around the home, around the town or around the world on a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone. Enjoy your DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver or DVD player in crisp standard-definition (SD) quality. With the Slingbox SOLO you can watch your favorite TV shows and sporting events from anywhere, anytime.
Connect one high-definition (HD) or SD device such as your DVR, digital cable set-top box or satellite receiver.
HD Component Input
Connect to any one of your HD sources for great picture quality on your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
NO Monthly Fees
No monthly subscription fees (Additional fees from your mobile provider may apply).
Getting Started with Slingbox SOLO is Simple
- Connect the Slingbox to up to three A/V sources, such as a DVR, a cable set-top box and a DVD player/recorder (there are thousands of Slingbox-compatible sources).
- Connect the Slingbox to your home network (if your router is too far from your Slingbox for a direct connection, use the SlingLink TURBO or another Ethernet bridge for connectivity).
- Fire up your home network-connected PC or Mac computer, complete the Slingbox setup at www.slingbox.com/getstarted, and enjoy your very own home theater via the web.
- If you want to watch on your mobile device, download the appropriate version of SlingPlayer for mobile devices.
What Devices Can I Connect?
- Basic Cable TV Set-Top Box or Digital Cable Set-Top Box
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as DISH, TiVo, Comcast, ReplayTV, or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
- Blu-Ray DVD Player/Recorder
- Satellite Receiver such as DISH or DIRECTV
- Video/Security Camera
- Windows Media Center
Watch on Slingbox.com
Watch and control your TV directly from the web. Using your PC or Mac with Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox, you have complete access to your Slingbox and its connected cable box, satellite receiver or DVR. You get a virtual remote control as well as a searchable TV guide—all without downloading or installing desktop software.
The Program Guide—See What's On
The program guide is just like your program guide at home but it’s built right into the software. Now it’s a snap to find what's on without having to use your TV's program guide or remote control.
Virtual Remote Control — Everything But the Sofa!
You get a virtual remote control that looks and acts exactly like your real remote control at home. You can control it all, from changing channels to setting a DVR to record.
Windows & Mac Support
Access your Slingbox via any high-speed Internet-connected Windows or Mac laptop or desktop computer.
With SlingPlayer software (sold separately), watch your TV and all of its programming on your iPad, iPhone, Android phone, Android tablet, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Palm OS or Symbian mobile devices.