We have had many photographers ask us for a pro lighting kit with high output lights, a variable power setting housing, at an affordable price. This set-up has a variable flash output of 160 w/s with power controls which allow you to operate the light from 1/8 power all the way to full power. Just like our other kits we wanted to offer a complete package with all of the necessary accessories. Just look at all the accessories this kit has to offer!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Two (2) Professional Studio Strobes: SP160 (at 160 Watt-Second each), each with their own 75-watt modeling light. The SP160 produces a superb warm light that will bathe your subjects in soft light.Power Input: AC110-130 volt, 60 HzFlash Power: 160ws (joule) in full Guide No: 120ft/36m ISO100Color Temperature: 5600KFlash-tube Lifetime: over 8,000 typical flashingPower Setting: 1/8 to full continuously Recharge Time: 6 seconds in fullFlashing Duration: 1/600 sec. @t=0.1; 1/1000 sec. @t=0.5Slave Effectiveness: 35ft /10mModeling Power: Halogen 75wSynch Voltage: 5voltDimension: f4"7-1/2" (f100mm 195mm)Weight: 1.8Lb (800g)
- One (1) Synch Flash B (45-Watt/Second): Includes A/C screw socket with umbrella holder. This unit is typically used for back lighting or fill light. When used with the included gold umbrella, it will provide a soft glow to the subject.
- Three (3) Professional Duty Aluminum Light Stands: (2) Light Stands extend from 37 to 84 and the other extends from 18 to 39. Square perfect utilizes reinforced brace supports, and heavy-duty, riveted joints to help ensure maximum stability.
- Two (2) 20" X 28" Softboxes Made with top quality metal rod framework.
- One (1) Umbrella (33 gold reflecting umbrella)that connects to the smaller strobe for background lighting.
- One (1) Carry case designed to carry all SP3500 included equipment.
- One (1) Grey 10' x 20' Muslin Backdrop.SPECIFICATIONS: 100% cotton to absorb the light and help eliminate reflection and ensures a seamless matte background.4 inch rod pocket at one end allow for easy setup.Dyed with the best quality dye that will not fade or wear with correct use and storage. Machine washable blanket stitched along the edges to prevent tears.
- Two (2) 6' x 9' Carry Backdrops, one pure black and one pure white.22" (56cm) Collapsible (double side) Silver and Gold Reflector Silver and Gold increases the highlights fill and yields a high-contrast image.
- One (1) four leaf Barn door for use on the SP160.
- Four (4) color gels to allow you to have different background colors. Gels are used to either correct the light balance or create dramatic lighting effects.
- One (1) Honeycomb designed to give you ultimate control on the direction of your light. The honeycomb grid will turn a strobe head into a specular light source. It will emit a beam of light precisely where you aim. Photographers who use these tend to use many, "painting a scene" precisely with pools of light.
- One (1) Snoot Attachment for use on the SP160--These help control spill light. A great addition to any kit. A must have!
- One (1) Four Channel Radio Trigger, (1) Receiver, and (1) Sync Cord. The transmitter is a remote slave Trigger which is mounted on the hotshoe of your camera. The receiver connects to one of your strobes and will fire all flashes once the signal is received. Since each strobe has a built-in slave sensor, each will fire when one is fired. The transmitter works with almost all cameras 35mm SLR and digital SLR cameras with a hotshoe. This is a premium 4 channel set-up to prevent any radio interference which may occur due to cordless phones or other RF devices.