advertisement
Earn Super Points: Write a Review
Sold Out!
Sorry, this selection is currently unavailable.
Stratus Series Leather Mid Back SwivelTilt Chair 1 of 2
Stratus Series Leather Mid Back SwivelTilt Chair 2 of 2
2 Photo(s) See all
  • image
  • image

Product Details:

Mfg Part#: ALEST42LS10B
Sku: 208825352
UPC: 042167380205
UPC 14: 00042167380205
See more in Office Chairs
 
Deep cushioned back and seat conform to body contours for proper alignment, posture and all-day comfort. Curved polyurethane loop arms are soft yet durable. Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards. Pneumatic seat height adjustment. 360° swivel. Tilt tension and tilt lock controls. Black five-star base with hooded casters. This listing is for Each Global Product Type: Chairs-Office/Managerial/ExecutiveRecommended Applications: General Office & TaskSeat/Back Color: BlackArms Included: YesArm Style: Loop ArmsPneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: YesTilt Tension/Tilt Lock: YesArm Options: FixedArmrest Color: BlackArmrest Material: PolyurethaneDistance Between Arms: 21 1/2Arm Height From Seat: 6 1/2Overall Width Maximum: 25 1/2Overall Depth Maximum: 28 1/4Overall Height Minimum: 40 3/4Overall Height Maximum: 44 3/4Seat Width Maximum: 21 3/4Seat Depth Maximum: 21 3/4Seat Height Minimum: 18 1/2Seat Height Maximum: 22 1/2Seat Material: 100% LeatherBack Width Maximum: 22Back Height Maximum: 22 1/4Back Material: 100% LeatherBase Color: BlackBase Material: NylonCaster/Glide/Wheel: Five hooded casters.Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.Wheel Tread: HardSeries Name: Alera Stratus SeriesQuantity: 1 eachCompliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standardsPre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5%Total Recycled Content Percent: 30%Disclaimer Statement: Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.
Features
Video Features Adjustability: 360? Swivel, Pneumatic Seat Height, Tilt, Tilt Lock, Tilt Tension
Video Features Adjustability: 360° Swivel, Pneumatic Seat Height, Tilt, Tilt Lock, Tilt Tension
Video Features Arm Color: Black
Video Features Arm Material(s): Polyurethane
Video Features Arm Style: Curved Loop
Video Features Back Height [Nom]: 22 in
Video Features Back Style: Cushioned, Mid-Back
Video Features Back Width [Nom]: 20 1/2 in
Video Features Base/Frame Color: Black
Video Features Base/Leg Style: 5-Star
Video Features Caster/Glide/Wheel Type: Casters, Hooded
Video Features Chair Type: Rolling Chair
Video Features Compliance, Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Video Features Height [Nom]: 38 in
Video Features Maximum Height [Nom]: 43 in
Video Features Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 %
Video Features Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 %
Video Features Recycled Comments: N/A
Video Features Seat Depth [Nom]: 21 in
Video Features Seat Width [Nom]: 20 3/4 in
Video Features Total Recycled Content Percent [Nom]: 0 %
Video Features Upholstery Color: Black
Video Features Upholstery Material Features: Deep Cushioned
Video Features Upholstery Material(s): 100% Leather
Advertisement Bottom
BloomReach Content