Swedish Conversational Learn to Speak and Understand Swedish With Pimsleur Language Programs ( CD)
More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!
Alert me when this item is in stock.
From the Publisher:
• Swedish is an Indo-European language that belongs to the North Germanic branch of the Germanic languages, all of which derive from Old Norse.
• This course teaches rikssvenska (sometimes referred to as Standard Swedish) as spoken in and around the capital region of Stockholm.
• Swedish is spoken by approximately 10 million people, mostly in Sweden and parts of Finland.
• Norwegian and Swedish are considered mutually intelligible, with Danish also being very similar.
• The Swedish alphabet uses the 26 Latin letters, plus three additional: Å / Å, Ä / Ä, and Ö / Ö.
• Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Swedish language learning. This course replaces our original Compact Swedish with new and expanded vocabulary, scenarios, grammar and structures.
• Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drink, deal with currency, scheduling a meal or meeting and to give and ask for directions. Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation skills.
• No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
• Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
• Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
Receive an instant credit of $150 to trade up from the Conversational to the full Level 1 Comprehensive.