$89.14 + $13.49 SHIPPING
EARN 90 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
|Contoured seat and back provide added comfort for long hours at your desk. Features pneumatic seat adjustment and rotates a full 360 in either direction for ease of motion. Black five-star base with casters. Durable 100% acrylic upholstery. Optional Arms sold and shipped separately. This listing is for Each Global Product Type: Chairs-Office/Managerial/ExecutiveRecommended Applications: General Office & TaskSeat/Back Color: BlueArms Included: NoPneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: YesSeat Glide Mechanism: YesOverall Width Maximum: 25 1/4Overall Depth Minimum: 24 1/4Overall Depth Maximum: 25 3/4Overall Height Minimum: 36Overall Height Maximum: 41 1/8Seat Width Maximum: 19 1/4Seat Depth Maximum: 18 1/8Seat Height Minimum: 17 1/4Seat Height Maximum: 22 1/2Seat Material: 100% AcrylicBack Width Maximum: 17 7/8Back Height Maximum: 18 1/8Back Material: 100% AcrylicBase Color: BlackBase Material: NylonCaster/Glide/Wheel: Five hooded casters.Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.Wheel Tread: HardSeries Name: Alera Essentia SeriesFor Use With: Alera Optional Height-Adjustable T-Arms for Alera VT48 Series Chairs availableQuantity: 1 eachCompliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standardsPre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5%Total Recycled Content Percent: 30%Disclaimer Statement: Optional Arms sold and shipped separately. Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types.|
Fixed arms remain in place. Help reduce strain on neck ...
HN2880: Features: Seat and back material(s): 100% Polyester. Base / ...
Pictured in Apple Green FFC1121: Features: Task chair. Tractor designed ...