Finally, a hassle-free way to keep PCs running fast, safe, and error-free.
System Mechanic is the world’s #1 best-selling and most-awarded computer performance software, with over 32 million users worldwide, hundreds of 5-Star and Editor’s Choice accolades, and countless independent lab certifications since 1998. Why? Because it really works.
Experts unanimously agree that System Mechanic is the most effective way to restore and maintain maximum PC speed and stability. It safely and automatically finds and fixes computer problems created by regular, everyday use that drag down the speed and stability of PCs over time, keeping them running like new as long as they are used. System Mechanic also uses patent-pending technology to inject even more horsepower back into the system for up to 300% increases in startup, web surfing, gaming, and other high-performance computing activities.
System Mechanic's Professional version brings you an all-in-one computer maintenance and repair platform that combines System Mechanic's superior performance-tuning capabilities with lab-certified protection against viruses and spyware that won't slow you down. This all-inclusive suite incorporates the perfect combination of essential tools you need to keep your PC running fast and error-free, permanently rid your system of viruses and spyware, safeguard and recover your important files and photos in case of disaster, and securely wipe sensitive data from your hard drive.
Consistently recognized as the most effective performance-boosting program of its kind by PC Magazine and other leading experts and independent labs, System Mechanic offers an all-inclusive solution to the myriad of problem sources that result in PC slowdowns, crashes, freezes, and infections. Its uniquely comprehensive approach to complete computer care makes System Mechanic Professional the ultimate all-in-one PC insurance policy.
Whole Home Licensing™ NEW
- Now, keep all your household PCs running at maximum performance with just a single license of System Mechanic!
- Gone is the costly and arbitrary restriction of only 1 to 3 PCs per license. As more and more of us are reusing older PCs and adding new PCs for other family members, iolo decided it was time to reward customers with the Whole Home™ License, empowering families with many PCs in their household to keep them all running at full speed and reliability
- Get more performance and more value with the first-ever software license that is good for every PC in your single family household.
- The Whole Home License™ is iolo technologies' new licensing policy which allows users to keep their software running on every PC in their home. Previously, users were allowed to install and license their iolo software simultaneously on a maximum of three PCs. Under the new Whole Home License, if you use your iolo software exclusively on your home PCs and not for business purposes you may use the same license and activation key on all the PCs you own.
- What you need to know about Whole Home Licensing:
1. You, your spouse, and your relatives living within the same household may use the same license on any number of PCs that you own which are not used for business.
2. If you want to use the software on any PCs that are also used for business purposes (even if those PCs are located in your home), iolo’s Business Volume Pricing and Licensing applies.
3. Whole Home Licensing™ does not apply to business specific products such as System Mechanic® Business, even if it is used within your home on a non-business PC.
- To install your iolo product on additional PCs:
1. Make sure that each PC meets the basic system requirements to run your product. (This information can be found in your product's help file under System Requirements.)
2. Insert your product CD, or download the installation file on the new PC.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install your product.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 on each PC in your home.