|Author: Nancy L. Smith|
Learn more about Teaching Elementary Mathematics: A Resource for Field Experiences:
|* In the school activities focus on collecting information about the school and its resources, and observing and interviewing children and teachers.|
* Helping Children Learn activities focus on working with children through games, technology and mini-lessons.
* Activities can also be completed in the college classroom.
* Each activity provides opportunities to reflect.
* Activities come with reproducible manipulatives and materials.
* An excellent resource that educators can rely on throughout their teaching career!