shop by
Category
items
0 

Tennsco - 1870PY - 78 High Deluxe Cabinet, 36w x 18d x 78h, Putty

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Technical Specification Item Storage Cabinet Cabinet Strength Rating Industrial Door Type Standard Cabinet Color Champagne/Putty Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled Gauge 22 Overall Height 78 Overall Width 36 Overall Depth 18 Number of Shelves 5 Total Number of Drawers 0 Material Steel Finish Powder Coated Shelf Capacity 150 lb. Locking System 3 Point Handle Double Standards SCS, ANSI/BIFMA Includes 2 Handles, Key Lock with 2 Keys, 1 Bottom Shelf, 4 Adjustable Shelves, Floor Levelers, Knuckle Hinges, 16 Gauge Door Frame Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified Compliance and Restrictions Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified. This listing is for each. Global Product Type: Storage Cabinets & Lockers Color: Putty Overall Width: 36 Overall Depth: 18 Overall Height: 78 Shelf Count: 4 Door Quantity: 2 Material(s): Heavy Gauge Steel Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 19% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25% Special Features: 36w x 18d Cabinet

Specifications

Manufacturer Tennsco
Mfg Part# 1870PY
SKU 205799365
UPC 044767110367
UPC 14 00044767110367
Features
75
Product Attributes
Color Putty

More Buying Options

Seller Infomation Price & Shipping  
MyOfficeInnovations $311.26 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BisonOffice $314.61 + $69.00 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BeachAudio $300.82 + $82.80 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock, 45 Day Returns
Buy with confidence. Over 1 million satisfied customers since 2002!
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
AllianceSupply $407.85 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
1Each, Brand New, Super Fast Delivery, Satisfaction Guaranteed
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
PCSupply $706.00 + $97.45 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
loading
$311.26 + free shipping
$503.00 You save $191.74 (38%)
Rakuten Super Points Earn 312 ($3.12) Rakuten Super Points™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Get this item for
(price with shipping)
(redeem points)
Condition: Brand New
In Stock. Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Please select an option to buy
Add to Cart

What is a Marketplace and Shop Owner?
  • Our marketplace is a platform where approved third-party retailers (Shop Owners) can sell their products
  • Items are sold and shipped by Shop Owners
  • Your credit card and personal information remain secure; Rakuten.com meets all PCI Security Standards.
  • Purchases can only be returned to the Shop Owner
  • All purchases receive Rakuten Super Points™
ADVERTISEMENT
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT