Tennsco - 2470LGY - 78 High Deluxe Cabinet, 36w x 24d x 78h, Light Gray

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Technical Specification Item Storage Cabinet Cabinet Strength Rating Industrial Door Type Standard Cabinet Color Light Gray Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled Gauge 22 Overall Height 78 Overall Width 36 Overall Depth 24 Number of Shelves 5 Total Number of Drawers 0 Material Steel Finish Powder Coated Shelf Capacity 200 lb. Locking System 3 Point Handle Double Standards SCS, ANSI/BIFMA Includes 2 Handles, Key Lock with 2 Keys, 1 Bottom Shelf, 4 Adjustable Shelves, Floor Levelers, Knuckle Hinges, 16 Gauge Door Frame Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified Compliance and Restrictions Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified. This listing is for each. Global Product Type: Storage Cabinets & Lockers Color: Light Gray Overall Width: 36 Overall Depth: 24 Overall Height: 78 Shelf Count: 4 Door Quantity: 2 Material(s): Heavy Gauge Steel Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 19% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25% Special Features: 36w x 24d Cabinet

Specifications

Manufacturer Tennsco
Mfg Part# 2470LGY
SKU 206476167
UPC 044767109934
UPC 14 00044767109934
Features
Product Type Storage Cabinet
Manufacturer Part Number 2470LGY
Manufacturer Tennsco Corp
Product Model 2470
Product Name Storage Cabinet (Unassembled) 2470
Brand Name Tennsco
Package Contents 1 x Back Panel1 x Left Side1 x Right Side4 x Shelf1 x Top1 x Door & Frame Assembly1 x Bottom1 x Locking Bar Set1 x Locking Handle w/Keys1 x Locking Cam2 x Locking Bar Guide Insert (Nylon)1 x Dummy Handle1 x Cotter Pin1 x Tennsco Nut DriverHardware
Country of Origin United States
Recycled Yes
Assembly Required Yes
Material Steel / Nylon Guide
Weight (Approximate) 168 lb
Color Light Gray / Brushed Chrome - Handle
Height 78"
Width 36"
Depth 24"
Application/Usage Multipurpose
Finishing Powder Coated
Features Heavy Duty / Locking Door / Hinged Door / Reinforced / Carrying Handle / Durable / Adjustable Leveler / Rugged / Welded
Door Type Standard
Number of Adjustable Shelves 4
Number of Fixed Shelves 1
Total Number of Shelves 5
Total Number of Doors 2
Limited Warranty 1 Year
Product Attributes
Color Light Gray
Color Class Grey

More Buying Options

Seller Infomation Price & Shipping  
MyOfficeInnovations $364.81 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
pcRUSH $394.44 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
New 78" High Deluxe Cabinet, 36w x 24d x 78h, Light Gray
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BisonOffice $325.64 + $69.00 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BeachAudio $328.30 + $69.89 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock, 45 Day Returns
Buy with confidence. Over 1 million satisfied customers since 2002!
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
AllianceSupply $440.64 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
1Each, Brand New, Super Fast Delivery, Satisfaction Guaranteed
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
Load More Buying Options
loading
$364.81 + free shipping
$553.00 You save $188.19 (34%)
Rakuten Super Points Earn 365 ($3.65) Rakuten Super Points™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Get this item for
(price with shipping)
(redeem points)
Condition: Brand New
In Stock. Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Please select an option to buy
Add to Cart

What is a Marketplace and Shop Owner?
  • Our marketplace is a platform where approved third-party retailers (Shop Owners) can sell their products
  • Items are sold and shipped by Shop Owners
  • Your credit card and personal information remain secure; Rakuten.com meets all PCI Security Standards.
  • Purchases can only be returned to the Shop Owner
  • All purchases receive Rakuten Super Points™
ADVERTISEMENT
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT