shop by
Category
items
0 

Tennsco - ESP-62436MGY - Commercial Steel Shelving, Six-Shelf, 36w x 24d x 75h, Medium Gray

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Shelves adjust in 1 increments with compression clips. 250-lb. capacity per shelf (based on 36 x 12 shelf evenly distributed). Global Product Type: Shelving Units Color: Medium Gray Overall Width: 36 Overall Depth: 24 Overall Height: 75 Shelf Capacity (Weight): 250 lbs. Capacity (Weight): 2, 100 lbs. Shelf Count: 6 Shelf Type: Adjustable Shelf Depth: 24 Shelf Thickness: 1 1/2 Material(s): Steel Edge Detail Profile: Square Edge For Use With: Commercial Steel Shelving Extra Shelves Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25% Total Recycled Content Percent: 55%

Specifications

Manufacturer Tennsco
Mfg Part# ESP62436MGY
SKU 206476158
UPC 447671097487
UPC 14 00447671097487
Features
Product Type Shelf
Manufacturer Part Number ESP62436MGY
Manufacturer Tennsco Corp
Product Name Commercial Shelf
Brand Name Tennsco
Country of Origin United States
Recycled Yes
Assembly Required Yes
Environmentally Friendly Yes
Environmental Certification SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
Material Steel
Color Medium Gray
Height 75"
Width 36"
Depth 24"
Number of Adjustable Shelves 6
Total Number of Shelves 6
Product Attributes
Color Medium Gray

More Buying Options

Seller Infomation Price & Shipping  
MyOfficeInnovations $157.35 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BisonOffice $140.43 + $69.00 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
Shelves, posts, shelf clips
Usually Ships in 1 business days
Add to Cart
AllianceSupply $209.44 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
1Each, Brand New, Super Fast Delivery, Satisfaction Guaranteed
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BeachAudio $160.53 + $82.80 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock, 45 Day Returns
Buy with confidence. Over 1 million satisfied customers since 2002!
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
pcRUSH $267.60 + $77.00 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
New Commercial Shelf
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
Load More Buying Options
loading
$157.35 + free shipping
$229.00 You save $71.65 (31%)
Rakuten Super Points Earn 158 ($1.58) Rakuten Super Points™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Get this item for
(price with shipping)
(redeem points)
Condition: Brand New
In Stock. Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Please select an option to buy
Add to Cart

What is a Marketplace and Shop Owner?
  • Our marketplace is a platform where approved third-party retailers (Shop Owners) can sell their products
  • Items are sold and shipped by Shop Owners
  • Your credit card and personal information remain secure; Rakuten.com meets all PCI Security Standards.
  • Purchases can only be returned to the Shop Owner
  • All purchases receive Rakuten Super Points™
ADVERTISEMENT
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT