The Art of Printing Photos on Your Epson Printer (Paperback)
|Author: Michael/ Beardsworth Freeman|
More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!
Alert me when this item is in stock.
|*Author: Freeman, Michael/ Beardsworth, John *Publication Date: 2009/09/01 *Number of Pages: 192 *Binding Type: Paperback *Language: English *Depth: 0.50 *Width: 9.50 *Height: 10.00|
From the Publisher:
Are you a photographer looking to either print and sell your photographs, or print your photos for your own creative expression? The Art of Printing Photos on Your Epson Printer is a comprehensive guide to the techniques of fine-art photographic printing and the first book to focus on both the technical and creative aspects together. It gives you in-depth coverage of all the latest advances in printer paper and ink technology -- and how to make the most of them -- and even gives you practical advice on producing and selling your own fine-art photographic prints!
From Michael Freeman, author of the global bestseller, The Photographer's Eye. Now published in sixteen languages, The Photographer's Eye continues to speak to photographers everywhere. Reaching 100,000 copies in print in the US alone, and 300,000 worldwide, it shows how anyone can develop the ability to see and shoot great digital photographs.
* Filled with information on choosing an Epson printer, paper, and ink to help guide you to making the right purchasing decision
* practical hands-on information will show you how to make your best print
* information on creative expression to take your printing to the next level
* 50 pages devoted to presentation and selling will show you how to mount, hang, sell, light and more
* 8 color printing rather than the standard 4 color CMYK make it easier to understand the printing techniques!
View all buying options for The Art of Printing Photos on Your Epson Printer
|SHOP INFORMATION||PRODUCT DETAILS||PRICE/SHIPPING/AVAILABILITY/CONDITION|
New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000.
+ FREE SHIPPING
Shipping: Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
+ $3.80 shipping
Shipping: On Order
Condition: Brand New