The Vegetarian Collection Creative Meat-Free Dishes That Nourish & Inspire (Paperback)
$15.73 + $3.80 SHIPPING
EARN 16 RAKUTEN SUPER POINTS™Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.Learn More
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
From the Publisher:
Cooks across Canada are trying to eat well, incorporate more healthful foods into their menus and accommodate the dietary choices of family members. Canadian Living's new collection of vegetarian recipes caters to this trend with nourishing dishes that work every time - whether you're cooking for vegetarians, flexitarians or vegans, or just want a little something meat-free and delicious. The book is packed with helpful information on different types of vegetarian diets, advice on shopping for and preparing new and interesting ingredients, and tips that ensure success in the kitchen.
• 9 chapters, most of which feature recipes focused around a specific food category, such as soy products or grains.
• Helpful sidebars and tips sprinkled throughout
• Introduction to new and interesting vegetarian ingredients, with cooking and buying advice
• Recipes for soups, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, side dishes and main courses
1. Introduction to new ingredients, tips and techniques, plus a guide to different types of vegetarian diets
2. Pulses and beans
5. Soy Products
6. Nuts and seeds
7. Eggs and cheese
9. Basics you can make at home and keep on hand: breads, sauces and even homemade soft cheeses