TEW-638APB N300 Wireless Access Point
The versatile N300 Wireless Access Point is designed to create a scalable high speed wireless n network or to connect a wired device to an existing wireless network.
Use multiple 300Mbps Wireless N Access Points together to extend your network using Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Wireless Bridge and AP Client Modes.
Expand a wireless network without running additional cabling with Wireless Distribution Service (WDS) technology by connecting multiple access points wirelessly. Use Wireless Bridge Mode to connect devices such as game consoles, printers and digital video recorders (DVR) to your wireless network. Advanced antenna technology (MIMO) increases wireless coverage and WPA / WPA2 encryption protects your wireless network. GREENnet technology reduces energy consumption by up to 50%.
|Overview – TEW-638APB|
- Extend your wireless network with Wireless Distribution System (WDS) technology
- Use Wireless Bridge Mode to wirelessly connect devices such as game consoles, printers and digital video recorders
- Advanced wireless encryption provides robust security
- Up to 50% energy savings with GREENnet technology
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN port
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Setup Wizard and User's Guide)
- 1 network cable (0.6 m / 2 ft.)
- Power adapter (12V DC, 0.5A)