TEW-684UB N900 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter
TRENDnet's compact N900 Dual Band Wireless USB Adapter, model TEW-684UB, connects a laptop or desktop computer to an ultra-high performance 450Mbps dual band wireless network.
Quickly connect to a 450Mbps 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless network at the touch of a button with the convenience of one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). Seamlessly stream HD video over the less congested 5GHz band.
Place the adapter in the most ergonomic location with the included USB extension cable. Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology with three spatial streams per antenna generates a maximum theoretical wireless throughput of 450Mbps. WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. LEDs on the front of the adapter convey device status. Upgrade your computer's wireless connection to experience the speed of a 450Mbps network.
|Overview – TEW-684UB|
- Upgrade your computer to 450Mbps Dual Band Wireless N
- Seamlessly stream HD video over the less congested 5GHz band
- Position the adapter in the optimum location using the USB extension cable
- Powered by the computers' USB port
- One-touch connection to router with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- USB 2.0 connector via cable
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards
- Two high performance internal antennas
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) data prioritization
- Supports Ad-Hoc or Infrastructure mode
- CD-ROM (Utility and Driver)
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- USB cable 100cm (39.3 in)