TRENDnet's Wireless N150 Router, model TEW-712BR, provides reliable 150Mbps wireless n speed and coverage to share files, play games, and surf the Internet.
Advanced encryption protects your wireless network, Access Control tools help block unwanted websites and unknown users, and embedded GREENnet technology reduces power consumption by up to 50%. WMM® Quality of Service (QoS) technology prioritizes gaming, Internet calls, and video streams. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connects other WPS supported wireless adapters at the touch of a button. LEDs on the front of the router convey device status. Network wired devices to the four Fast Ethernet ports on the back of the router.
|Overview – TEW-712BR|
- Surf, call, email, and play games wirelessly
- Connect computers with one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Up to 50% energy savings with GREENnet technology
- Advanced Internet Access Controls
- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX WAN port (Internet)
- 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX LAN ports
- Supported connection types: Dynamic IP, Static (fixed) IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
- 2.412 ~ 2.484 GHz ISM band
- 1 x 2dBi fixed dipole antenna
- 64/128-bit WEP (HEX/ASCII), WPA /WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- Network cable (1.5 m / 5 ft.)
- Power adapter (5V DC, 1A)