TPL-308E2K Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit
The Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, uses an electrical outlet to create a secure high speed network. Connect the first adapter to your network and plug the second adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access. The compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets. This adapter automatically connects to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required-TRENDnet recommends pressing the 'Sync' button to automatically change default encryption keys.
Use up to 4 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
|Overview – TPL-308E2K|
- Includes two TPL-308E adapters
- 200 Mbps networking from an electrical outlet
- Compact form factor saves space
- Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%
- Use one unit to transmit, and up to 3 additional TPL-308Es to receive a network signal
- IEEE 1901, HomePlug AV, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps Auto-MDIX port
- Up to 4 Overlapping Powerline Networks (per electrical system)
* 500 Mbps is the maximum theoretical Powerline data rate of the adapter. Actual throughput will vary depending on environment and port speed
- 2 x network cables (1.5 m / 5 ft.)