TPL-402E2K Powerline 500 AV Adapter Kit with Built-In Outlet
The Powerline 500 AV Adapter Kit with Built-In Outlet, model TPL-402E2K, uses any electrical outlet to create a secure building-wide high speed network. Connect one adapter to your network and plug the other adapter into any outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access.
Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in socket on the front of the adapter. A Noise Filter maintains optimum connection speeds when everyday household appliances such as toasters, washing machines, and coffee makers create electrical background noise.
A Gigabit Ethernet port maintains high performance wired connections. TRENDnet adapters auto connect when plugged in. Use up to 16 adapters to network devices in different rooms without running new cabling. Manage each Powerline adapter on your network with the included Windows utility. Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 80%. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is compatible with both 120 volt and 240 volt electrical systems and is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
|Overview – TPL-402E2K|
- Includes two TPL-402E adapters
- 500Mbps networking speeds from any electrical outlet
- Never lose an electrical outlet with the built in socket
- Advanced noise filter boosts performance
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by 80%
- IEEE 1901, HomePlug® AV, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ-45 Port
- Up to 16 per powerline network
- Up to 4 Overlapping Powerline Networks (per electrical system)
- Multi-Language Quick Installation Guide
- 2 x network cables (1.5 m / 5 ft.)