TPL-405E 4-Port Powerline 500 AV Adapter
TRENDnet's 4-Port Powerline 500 AV Adapter, model TPL-405E, uses any electrical outlet to create a secure high speed network.
Connect one 500Mbps adapter to your network (such as TRENDnet's TPL-401E) and plug in the TPL-405E at your media center to stream HD video through the four Gigabit ports to gaming consoles, networked televisions, DVRs, and computers.
This adapter will automatically connect to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required—TRENDnet recommends pressing the 'Sync' button to automatically change default encryption keys. Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by up to 80%. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. LED displays convey device and port status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
|Overview – TPL-405E|
- Network media center devices such as gaming consoles, media players, televisions, and DVRs to the four Gigabit ports
- Stream HD video over a high speed 500Mbps Powerline connection
- Advanced AES data encryption
- Power Save mode reduces electrical consumption by 80%
- IEEE 1901, HomePlug® AV, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ-45 Port
- Up to 16 per powerline network
- Up to 4 Overlapping Powerline Networks (per electrical system)
- 2 x network cables (1.5 m / 5 ft.)