A super fast and high capacity data transfer solution, 1 minute to upgrade your PC to USB3.0. Stable and reliable VIA Chipset. 4-pin power connector available for some high current consumption peripherals, like HDD.
01. Super Speed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps (The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.).
02. Bus-powered mode and no external power required for most of peripherals.
03. Plug and play with hot swapping capability.
04. 4 USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs.
05. Supports 2.5Gbps PCI-E bus with full duplex channel.
06. Compliant with Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express throughput up to 5Gbps.
07. Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specification, Compliant with USB 3.0 specification Revision 1.0.
08. Support OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32bit/64bit).
09. Note: Win 8 do not need to install the driver. Only support Win 8 that is officially released version.
10. Note: This device will take up 1 PCI-Express slot on your PC motherboard, No power cable included in package, please use the 4 pin peripheral power cable.
11. Installation driver is needed for operation (included in package), Must turn off your computer before installation.
12. Some Windows 7/8 does not have native USB 3.0 drivers so to use any USB 3.0 port you must check your manufacture website for the latest USB 3.0 driver.
13. This PCI-E card is powered by a 5V 4 pin power connector. Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with a 5V 4 pin power connector plug before purchasing.
14. Note: This is necessary to ensure sufficient power supply and smooth transfers, particularly for large data transfers from hard drive disks.
15. Package include: 1 x 4 Port USB 3.0 HUB PCI-E Adapter, 1 x Driver CD."
SIIG's DP USB 3.0 4 Port PCIe i/e is a
high performance adapter card designed to instantly add four additional USB 3.0 ports (1 internal and 3 external) to your PCIe enabled desktop computer. Its USB 3.0 interface delivers ...