Wireless technology is constantly changing and becoming more of an integral part of our daily lives. It is now more important than ever to stay current with this technology and not be left behind. The ZyXEL X650 Dual-Band Gigabit Router is the perfect way to take the next step in the evolving world of wireless technology. With its easy setup, strong performance, and backward compatibility capabilities, the X650 ensures that you will be ready for the future of wireless.
- Uses the latest 802.11ac technology for great wireless performance
- High bandwidth for stable, uninterrupted wireless connections
- Backward compatible with 11n technology for interoperability
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for quick and easy wireless connection setup
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless devices simultaneously
Latest 802.11ac Wireless Technology
Based on the latest 11ac technology, the X650 provides data rates of up to 867Mbps* on its 11ac radio, while simultaneously providing up to a 300Mbps* data rate on its 802.11n radio, providing world class wireless performance for all your WiFi devices, new and old. The X650 provides truly gigabit wireless for increased bandwidth and a stable connection, allowing you to enjoy network applications without any interruption.
Quick and Easy Setup
With the X650, you can say goodbye to the complicated setup procedures you may find with other routers. As a matter of fact, with the X650 wireless setup is as easy as pressing a button! Through its Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) feature, you can build the connection between a wireless network client and the X650 by simply pressing the WPS button on the wireless client and the X650. There is no need for the hassles of setting up and configuring the security of your wireless network.
Supports Dual-Band Access
The X650 not only supports devices operating in the 2.4GHz wireless band, but those operating in the 5GHz band as well. This gives you the ability to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band while simultaneously streaming High-Definition (HD) movies and other media on the 5GHz band.
Backward Compatible with Older Wi-Fi Technology
Still have wireless technology that is not quite up to the 11ac standard? The X650 has got you covered. With the ability to be backward compatible with previous wireless standards (802.11b/g/n), the X650 makes it easier to move on to the current wireless standard at your own pace.
* The maximum wireless data transfer rate is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.