Network Security for Offices of up to 50 People -Unified Security Gateway ZyWALL USG200
The Internet can be a dangerous place. It seems new threats to network security and employee efficiency emerge with each passing day. Malware can incapacitate workstations, and DoS attacks can bring your entire network screeching to a halt. Even applications such as P2P, IM, and Social networks can eat bandwidth and cripple employee productivity.
The ZyWALL USG200 is here to solve those problems.
With the USG200's Multi-layer threat protection, you can rest assured that your network is secure. ZyWALL's Application Patrol gives you detailed control over the applications allowed to run on your network, while the built-in 250Mbps throughput firewall and Kaspersky anti-virus protect your network from malware, DoS attacks, phishing, Trojan horses, and other threats.
Built with powerful Integrated High Performance Security architecture designed for Gigabit connections, a VPN Throughput of 90Mbps, a UTM throughput of 40Mbps, up to 40,000 max sessions and 100 concurrent IPSec VPN tunnels, the USG200 has the power to monitor and protect your network without sacrificing network performance. And with a 5 year, industry-leading hardware warranty, you'll be able to count on your USG200 to watch over your network's safety well into the future.
With 5x Gigabit LAN/DMZ, 2x Gigabit WAN interfaces, and 1x flexible port you can load balance and failover multiple ISP links, allowing you to safeguard even the largest high-bandwidth environments.
With the ZyWALL USG200, you can rest easy knowing that your network is safe, secure, and wholly under your control.
- Comprehensive threat protection with firewall, VPN, anti-virus, content filtering, anti-spam, Intrusion detection and prevention to secure front line threats.
- User-aware policy engine can set bandwidth or network access based on user login.
- Network resilience with multiple WANs, 3G cellular support, and device high availability
- 5-Year industry leading hardware warranty to support ZyXEL's commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- The ICSA-certified, stateful inspection firewall protects the network and vital Internet services like e-mail, Web browsing, servers, and file transfers.
- For protection against viruses and spyware, choose the ICSA-certified ZyXEL Anti-Virus or one powered by Kaspersky Labs.
- The IDP engine protects your network from intrusions such as Trojans and worms.
- Use IPSec VPN to secure connections to branch offices, partners, and headquarters. Road warriors and telecommuters can use SSL or L2TP VPN to securely access the company network without having to install VPN software.
- Application Patrol controls who can use what IM and P2P applications like MSN and BitTorrent, and even who can use specific features within an application.
- The anti-spam feature can tag or discard unsolicited commercial or junk e-mail.
- User-aware configuration lets you control access to applications or resources and apply security scans by user or user group.
- Bandwidth management lets you prioritize time-sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferencing.
- Multiple WAN ports let you use multiple ISP links and load balancing to enhance traffic. Throughput and optimized bandwidth usage help to ensure continuous uptime if a WAN link goes down.
- Along with your regular user name and password, use the ZyWALL OTP (One Time Password). hardware token* to generate a new PIN code each time you log in.
- Use the extension card slot and USB ports for multiple 3G wireless WAN connections.
* Sold separately
The seven Gigabit Ethernet ports include two WAN ports. The ZyWALL USG 200 OPT port can be used as another WAN,LAN,WLAN, or DMZ port.
The extension card slot lets you add an IEEE 802.11b/g wireless LAN or a 3G wireless WAN connection. There are also two USB ports you can use for 3G wireless WAN connections.