When Is Cyber Monday 2019 and How Do I Find the Best Deals and Coupons?
Cyber Monday, which is always the Monday after Thanksgiving, lands on Dec. 2 this year. Compared to Black Friday, which is an in-store shopping extravaganza, Cyber Monday is all about shopping online for some of the best deals and promos of the year.
How to Get the Best Savings During Black Friday 2019
Rewrite Your Gift List
Cyber Monday will be here before you know it, so make sure you stay on top of this massive online shopping holiday. Whether you’re shopping for gifts or for yourself, make a list of all the people or products you missed on Black Friday. Cyber Monday sales start at midnight (and some even earlier) on Dec. 2, so having a shopping list handy will give you a better chance of getting the products you want at the best prices before they sell out. Additionally, popular items that sold out on Black Friday may be restocked by Cyber Monday, so keep your eyes peeled — the savings might be even bigger!
Scope Out a Variety of Stores
Many general-merchandise stores will offer Cyber Monday promos and discounts on everything from stocking stuffers to big-ticket items like TVs, laptops and mobile devices. Specialty stores, where you don’t normally expect sales, may also offer niche items like beauty products, tech gear and home accents at a rare discount. Turn to sites like BFAds.net to get a comprehensive breakdown of top merchants’ Cyber Monday coupon codes and sales before they happen.
Look for Travel Deals
Cyber Monday is a great time to book your last-minute winter or spring vacations. Whether it’s a New Year’s getaway, a visit to a new ski resort or simply a trip to see relatives, take advantage of the savings and deals you’ll find on flights, hotels and car rentals on Cyber Monday.
Create Purchasing Profiles
One of the easiest ways to prepare for Cyber Monday 2019 is to create accounts at the stores from which you will be purchasing. Input your shipping address, credit card details and more to expedite the checkout process later. Many stores let you save products you like to your profile, making a convenient virtual wish list.
Set a Time of Day to Shop
Even though many stores are starting their Cyber Monday sales earlier and earlier, it’ll be helpful for you to set aside some time to shop this Monday. Because you’ll likely be at work, setting your alarm a bit earlier will give you some time to get your shopping done early so you don’t risk your favorite products selling out. If an earlier alarm isn’t realistic, schedule breaks in advance so you can shop uninterrupted.
If you’re already a member, you know Rakuten is the place to be this Cyber Monday. Find all the best coupons and Cash Back at your favorite stores, on top of the biggest Cyber Monday sales of 2019. Whether it’s the Rakuten Cash Back Button or App, we make it easy to shop smarter. If you’re not yet a member, join today and get a $10 Welcome Bonus to use toward anything you like on Cyber Monday or any other time of year!
- was 0.0% Up to 5.0% See All Amazon Categories
- was 5.0% 10.0% Cash Back See All Verishop Coupons
- was 4.0% 8.0% Cash Back See All Sephora Coupons
- was 3.5% Up to 6.0% See All Expedia Coupons
- was 5.0% Up to 10.0% See All Travelocity Coupons
- was 5.0% 10.0% Cash Back See All eBags Coupons
- was 2.5% Up to 7.5% See All Hilton Coupons
- was 3.0% 6.0% Cash Back See All Coupons
- was 2.5% 5.0% Cash Back See All Hertz Coupons
- was 4.5% 9.0% Cash Back See All Moosejaw Coupons
- was 4.0% 8.0% Cash Back See All Backcountry.com Coupons
- was $75.00 Up to $150 See All Coupons
- was $45.00 Up to $135 See All Verizon Fios Coupons
- was 2.0% 4.0% Cash Back See All Coupons
- was 1.0% 2.0% Cash Back See All QVC Coupons
- was 5.0% 10.0% Cash Back See All Elizabeth Arden Coupons
- was 2.0% 10.0% Cash Back See All Neiman Marcus Offers