How can I submit an item review?Published: 01/13/2016 09:25 AM Updated: 04/23/2017 04:39 PM
Rakuten.com encourages its customers to review items they have used! Even better, when you write a item review, we’ll award you Rakuten Super Points™!
By leaving feedback about your experience, it becomes a valuable tool for all of our customers to determine the quality of an item as these reviews can be viewed from the item's listings.
Item Review Requirements
- Comments about the price, shipping, seller, or service
- Comments about other items
- Links to external content
- Inappropriate language
- Irrelevant information
- Libelous language
- Hate speech
Rakuten.com also reserves the right to reject or delete any review for any reason at its sole discretion.
Otherwise, regardless of whether it is positive or negative, Rakuten.com approves any item reviews that speak specifically about the item.
How to Leave an Item Review
To leave a review about an item:
Your review will then been checked to assure is meets our requirements before being published. This could take up to 48 hours.
- Locate the listing of the item you would like to review
- Click on the "Write a Review"" link below the title of the item
- Log into your Rakuten.com Account
- Enter your review using the fields provided
- Click the “Preview” button
- Examine your review to assure it meets your standards
- Click the “Submit” button to submit your review, or the “Edit” button to change your entry
You will be unable to alter any reviews after they have been submitted, so please review your submission to assure it meets our minimum requirements as well as address any issues you are having with the item with either the manufacturer or seller before submitting your review.
Rakuten Super Points™ for Item Reviews
Once the review is approved, any Rakuten Super Points™ that will be awarded will be deposited into your account.
Currently, you can earn Rakuten Super Points™ with a lifetime maximum of 100 reviews.
We are here for all the questions or concerns you may have.