shop by

bbf Series A Advantage 72" Desk - 71.5" x 26.9" x 29.9" - Material: Pressboard - Finish: Hansen Cherry, Laminate, Slate

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Series A Collection Desk with versatile C-Leg table design permits easy configurations. Constructed with 100% thermally fused laminate for durability and superior resistance to scratches and stains. Integrated wire management in the desktop and leg grommets conceals cables to keep your desk area uncluttered. Customize your desk with up to four Mobile Pedestals, and Hutch to increase storage and versatility. Expand your office area to create L- and U-Shape worksurface, plus this desk can stand alone. Compensate for uneven floor surfaces with adjustable levelers. Global Product Type: Desks-Straight Front Desks Color: Hansen Cherry Color: Galaxy Top Shape: Rectangular Top Material: Melamine Width Maximum: 71 5/8 Depth Maximum: 26 7/8 Height Maximum: 29 7/8 Base Material: Laminate Edge Detail Profile: PVC Protective Edge Series Name: Bush Series A Compliance Standards: level 1 Certified Compliance Standards: Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 45% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 5% Total Recycled Content Percent: 50%


Manufacturer Bush Industries
Mfg Part# WC94472
SKU 204821294
UPC 042976944728
UPC 14 00042976944728
Accepts Pencil Drawer or Keyboard Shelf
Adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floor
Desktop and leg grommets for wire access and concealment
Sturdy 1"-thick desk surface
Sturdy molded ABS feet with steel insert
Sold Out
Sorry, you missed the deal!
This product is currently not available.
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details