The Smokin' Pro Charcoal Smoker Grill allows you to entertain your guests with ease. The sturdy construction of this grill is designed with heavy steel for years of worry-free use. The Smokin' Pro also includes a 250-square-inch side fire box that measures 14W x 14D inches. This adaptable accessory is a great way to cook with indirect heat to smoke your favorite meats. It also adds more versatility to your grill by allowing wood and charcoal to be placed in the side box for easy refueling and clean-up.
For more even cooking, the Smokin' Pro Charcoal Smoker Grill comes with durable cast iron grates that are designed to retain heat on the large 580-square-inch grilling surface. Add the side fire box and you've got a total cooking surface of 830-square-inches. The cooking temperature can be easily regulated throughout the cooking surface with the adjustable grate. This grate is designed with two wire hangers that attach directly to the ash pan that holds the charcoal briquettes. Simply moving the ash tray upward will allow for more direct heat. Moving the ash try downward will restrict the amount of heat to the grilling surface for a slow-cooked meal. A thermometer is built in to the grill hood to display the exact cooking temperature. Actual product may vary slightly from image.
- A highly recommended top seller
- Attached side fire box for indirect heat smoking
- 580 sq. in. main cooking surface, 250 sq. in. fire box
- Heavy steel construction in classic black
- Durable cast iron grates retain heat for even cooking
- Built-in thermometer for perfect temps
- Easy-to-regulate adjustable grate for temp control
- Front and side shelves aid in food preparation