An easy-to-use guide to implementing the most exciting technologies to energize any classroom,High-Tech Teaching Success! A Step-by-Step Guide to Using Innovative Technology in Your Classroom gives classroom teachers exactly what they're looking for: advice from technology education experts on how the latest tools and software can be implemented into lesson plans to create differentiated, exciting curriculum for all learners.
Focused on implementing technology in the four core areas of learningmath, science, language arts, and social studiesthis book covers topics like podcasting, blogging and digital diaries, building Web sites and Wikis, creating Web Quests, using Google Earth, using online programs like YouTube and social networking sites to connect to other classrooms, creating videos, and more.
Geared for teachers in grades 4?8, this essential book offers practical tools, tips for implementation, step-by-step instructions, and handy screen shots to give educators everything they need to create interesting, technology-based learning experiences in their classrooms.
- Features lessons developed by top educators covering Google Earth, YouTube, wikis, WebQuests, and much more
- Includes screen shots and easy-to-follow directions for using each technology tool
- Suggests innovative ways of implementing tools like website design, podcasts, social networking, and blogging
- Gives teachers an overview and advice on implementing the latest exciting technology tools
Prufrock Press offers award-winning products focused on gifted, advanced, and special needs learners. For more than 20 years, Prufrock has supported parents and teachers with a wide range of resources based on sound research.
The average day of a parent or teacher of a gifted or special needs learner is filled with a thousand celebrations and challenges. Prufrock's goal is to provide practical solutions to those challengesto provide readers with timesaving, research-based tools that allow them to spend less time on the challenges and more time on the celebrations.
Prufrock Press' line of products features:
- Resources on parenting the special needs learner
- Sage advice on teaching in the inclusive classroom
- Advanced learning tools for gifted children and inquisitive learners
- Cutting-edge information on innovative teaching approaches
- Resources for college planning for gifted and special needs learners
Prufrock Press is committed to resources based on sound research. It has a senior advisory group composed of the top scholars in the field of education and psychology. All of the company's editors have graduate degrees in education or children's literature, and they all have classroom experience. In essence, when a reader holds a book by Prufrock Press, he or she knows that the information found in that book will be research-based and reflect agreed upon best practices in the field of education and child psychology.