shop by

Ruled Index Cards, 3x5, White, 500 per Pack (Set of 2)

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

ULG1810: Features: -Ruling: Plain. -Card Quantity : 500. -Global Product Type: Index Cards. -Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 10 %. -Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent : 15 %. -Total Recycled Content Percent : 25 %. Product Type: -Index Cards. Color: -White. Card Size (W X H): -3 X 5. Card Quantity: -500. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -2 lbs.


Manufacturer Universal Products
Mfg Part# UNV47215
SKU 208381003
UPC 087547472156
UPC 14 00087547472156
Keep your train of thought on track.

More Buying Options

Seller Infomation Price & Shipping  
BisonOffice $12.07 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
Includes 500 index cards.
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BeachAudio $4.48 + $7.85 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock, 45 Day Returns
Buy with confidence. Over 1 million satisfied customers since 2002!
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
$12.07 + free shipping
Rakuten Super Points Earn 13 ($0.13) Rakuten Super Points™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Get this item for
(price with shipping)
(redeem points)
Condition: Brand New
In Stock. Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Please select an option to buy
Add to Cart

Sold By:  BisonOffice
What is a Marketplace and Shop Owner?
  • Our marketplace is a platform where approved third-party retailers (Shop Owners) can sell their products
  • Items are sold and shipped by Shop Owners
  • Your credit card and personal information remain secure; meets all PCI Security Standards.
  • Purchases can only be returned to the Shop Owner
  • All purchases receive Rakuten Super Points™
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details