shop by
Category
items
0 

Tennsco - BS6121812ASD - Box Compartments, Single Stack, 12w x 18d x 72h, Sand

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Technical Specification Item Box Locker Locker Door Type Louvered Assembled/Unassembled Assembled Locker Configuration (1) Wide Tier Six Locking System Padlock Hasp Opening Width 12 Opening Depth 18 Opening Height 12 Overall Width 12 Overall Depth 18 Overall Height 72 Color Sand Material Steel Finish Powder Coated Legs Not Included Handle Type Padlock Hasp Lock Type Accommodates Built-In Cylinder Lock and/or Padlock Includes I.D. Plate Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified Compliance and Restrictions Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified. This listing is for each. Global Product Type: Storage Cabinets & Lockers Color: Sand Overall Width: 12 Overall Depth: 18 Overall Height: 72 Compartment Quantity: 6 Door Quantity: 6 Material(s): Heavy Gauge Steel For Use With: Tennsco Optional Locker Base Medium Gray (Sold Separately) For Use With: (1 Required) Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 19% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25% Special Features: Single Stack

Specifications

Manufacturer Tennsco
Mfg Part# BS6121812ASD
SKU 206476142
UPC 447671026401
UPC 14 00447671026401
Features
Product Type Locker
Manufacturer Part Number BS6-121812-ASD
Manufacturer Tennsco Corp
Product Name Six-Tier Box Locker
Brand Name Tennsco
Country of Origin United States
Recycled Yes
Recycled Content 30%
Post-consumer-waste% 20%
Assembly Required No
Environmentally Friendly Yes
Environmental Certification SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
Material Steel
Color Sand
Height 72"
Width 12"
Depth 18"
Total Number of Compartments 6
Internal Height 12"
Internal Width 12"
Internal Depth 18"
Limited Warranty 1 Year
Product Attributes
Color Sand

More Buying Options

Seller Infomation Price & Shipping  
MyOfficeInnovations $261.53 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BisonOffice $206.43 + $69.00 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually Ships in 1 business days
Add to Cart
BeachAudio $230.77 + $82.80 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock, 45 Day Returns
Buy with confidence. Over 1 million satisfied customers since 2002!
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
AllianceSupply $320.71 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
1Each, Brand New, Super Fast Delivery, Satisfaction Guaranteed
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
PC Parts Depot $327.69 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
loading
$261.53 + free shipping
$399.00 You save $137.47 (34%)
Rakuten Super Points Earn 262 ($2.62) Rakuten Super Points™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Get this item for
(price with shipping)
(redeem points)
Condition: Brand New
In Stock. Usually Ships in 1 to 2 business days
Please select an option to buy
Add to Cart

What is a Marketplace and Shop Owner?
  • Our marketplace is a platform where approved third-party retailers (Shop Owners) can sell their products
  • Items are sold and shipped by Shop Owners
  • Your credit card and personal information remain secure; Rakuten.com meets all PCI Security Standards.
  • Purchases can only be returned to the Shop Owner
  • All purchases receive Rakuten Super Points™
ADVERTISEMENT
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT