shop by

Tennsco - STS121872ASD - Single Tier Locker, 12w x 18d x 72h, Sand

Customer Reviews   Write a Review

Be the first to review this item and earn 25 Rakuten Super Points™

Product Overview

Technical Specification Item Wardrobe Locker Locker Door Type Louvered Assembled/Unassembled Assembled Locker Configuration (1) Wide, (1) Opening Tier One Hooks per Opening 3 Opening Width 12 Opening Depth 18 Opening Height 72 Overall Width 12 Overall Depth 18 Overall Height 72 Color Sand Material Steel Finish Powder Coated Legs Not Included Handle Type Recessed Lock Type Accommodates Built-In Cylinder Lock and/or Padlock Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Green Certification or Other Recognition SCS Indoor Advantage Certified Compliance and Restrictions Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is SCS Indoor Advantage Certified. This listing is for each. Global Product Type: Storage Cabinets & Lockers Color: Sand Overall Width: 12 Overall Depth: 18 Overall Height: 72 Compartment Quantity: 1 Door Quantity: 1 Material(s): Heavy Gauge Steel For Use With: Tennsco Optional Locker Base Sand (Sold Separately) For Use With: (1 Required) Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 19% Total Recycled Content Percent: 25% Special Features: Individual Lockers


Manufacturer Tennsco
Mfg Part# STS121872ASD
SKU 205799338
UPC 447671023059
UPC 14 00447671023059
Product Type Locker
Manufacturer Part Number STS-121872-ASD
Manufacturer Tennsco Corp
Product Name Single-Tier Locker with Legs
Brand Name Tennsco
Country of Origin United States
Recycled Yes
Recycled Content 30%
Post-consumer-waste% 20%
Assembly Required No
Environmentally Friendly Yes
Environmental Certification SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
Material Steel / Metal Handle
Color Sand
Height 72"
Width 12"
Depth 18"
Features Handle / Tamper Proof
Total Number of Compartments 1
Limited Warranty 1 Year
Product Attributes
Color Sand

More Buying Options

Seller Infomation Price & Shipping  
BisonOffice $246.79 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually Ships in 1 business days
Add to Cart
MyOfficeInnovations $258.05 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
BeachAudio $225.56 + $82.80 shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock, 45 Day Returns
Buy with confidence. Over 1 million satisfied customers since 2002!
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
AllianceSupply $345.93 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock
1Each, Brand New, Super Fast Delivery, Satisfaction Guaranteed
Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
PC Parts Depot $444.98 + free shipping
Condition: Brand New
In Stock

Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days
Add to Cart
$246.79 + free shipping
$367.00 You save $120.21 (32%)
Rakuten Super Points Earn 247 ($2.47) Rakuten Super Points™
What are Rakuten Super Points™?
Get rewarded when you shop! Earn 1 point per dollar spent. That's like getting cash back on every purchase. Easy to see matured points in checkout. Use points just like cash.
Learn More
Get this item for
(price with shipping)
(redeem points)
Condition: Brand New
In Stock. Usually Ships in 1 business days
Please select an option to buy
Add to Cart

Sold By:  BisonOffice
What is a Marketplace and Shop Owner?
  • Our marketplace is a platform where approved third-party retailers (Shop Owners) can sell their products
  • Items are sold and shipped by Shop Owners
  • Your credit card and personal information remain secure; meets all PCI Security Standards.
  • Purchases can only be returned to the Shop Owner
  • All purchases receive Rakuten Super Points™
Promotions & Offers (1)
  •  custom promo
    5% Back* Sitewide with Promo Code Rewardme *See page for details