HOW QUICKLY CAN I GET SET-UP?
The timing will depend on your catalog size and resources, but we recommend approximately 3–10 business days. Our Launch Team will help guide you through the process.
WHAT IS THE PER ITEM FEE?
A fee of 99 cents per item is applied only when an item sells. This helps fund the Rakuten SuperPoints™ program.
HOW DO I UPLOAD SKUS?
- There are three ways to do this:
- · Upload them individually using our web tool
- · Batch upload via feeds
- · Use a third party service provider, such as one of our preferred operations partners
DO YOU HAVE AN API?
We have an API that’s currently in Beta.
DOES RAKUTEN.COM PROHIBIT THE SALES OF ANY PRODUCTS?
Yes, there are a few restrictions.
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICIES?
Merchants can customize their shipping and return policies based on their own needs. However, to ensure that your products are attractive to customers, we strongly recommend that you select policies that are competitive with the market.
WHO ARE RAKUTEN.COM PREFERRED OPERATIONS PARTNERS?
You can find a list of our preferred operations partners here.
WILL MY PRODUCTS BE AVAILABLE INTERNATIONALLY?
Your Rakuten.com account is for U.S. sales only.
I'M AN INTERNATIONAL SELLER. CAN I SELL ON RAKUTEN.COM IN THE U.S.?
- If you are not located in the U.S., you must meet all of the following requirements to sell with us:
- . Hold U.S. bank and credit card accounts
- . Maintain a customer service e-mail address answered during U.S. business hours
- . Have a U.S. customer service phone number, if possible
- . Support a reasonable shipping time frame for U.S. customers