Media Super sharp, super bright, super blacks.. down to the last atom! At 325 dpi and 1 million pixels (1280x720) this 5" SuperAtom IPS Panel delivers amazing resolution, super accurate colours and super deep blacks, with an image representation that oozes atmosphere. When you see this screen you will not believe your eyes. OLED seems lifeless and dull by comparison at normal brightness levels - In-Plane Switching technology really brings your images to life! Fully adjustable gamma, brightness, contrast and a built in wave form monitor make this the must have video tool for professionals. The Atomos Samurai Blade is the world's most advanced smart production recorder, monitor and playback deck. Every part of its physical and operational design has been carefully crafted to deliver the ultimate in simple operation, mission critical reliability and the converging of separate devices Monitors, Capture Cards, Playback decks and cut edit suites these are all in one and are affordable to boot!Your Cameras best Friend The camera is the king and today's sensors and lenses are quite spectacular, we harness large 5K+ sensors on professional video cameras to ensure you get the best from your camera - YES we support your make and model of Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, JVC, RED & Arri. All this crammed into a tiny fully customized OS, at just $1295 we give you all you need to produce AC power, batteries and chargers, 2.5" HDD/SSD computer docking station - you will not believe what's on offer!
- 10-Bit 4:2:2 Quality: Blade bypasses 8-bit and records 10-bit color registries for better compatibility with 12-bit or higher graphics inserted on your NLE timeline
- AtomOS 5.0 Capacitive Touchscreen OS: Blade's operating system, AtomOS, manages recording, playback, monitoring and simple cut and tag editing via a capacitive touchscreen. New to AtomOS 5.0 is Alpha Channel, Transparency support, full Waveform RGB a
- Audio Monitoring: All audio, even analog, is locked frame accurately to every video frame, never drifting or losing sync. If digital audio is out of sync from the camera, you can even adjust sync on the fly by advancing or delaying incoming audio
- Construction: Blade is built with aircraft grade aluminum and features locking mechanisms for each removable part
- Cut and Tag: AtomOS 5.0 lets you rough cut your footage, tag it as Favorite or Reject and then save it as a project to be finished and polished in the studio. You can cut and tag short and long clips with transport controls and finite frame-by-frame
- File Recovery: In case you accidently pull the power or remove the storage drive while recording, the operating system will detect the disruption and will reconstruct you file to within 2 frames
- HDD or SSD Storage: Blade stores to 2.5" HDDs or SSDs. A 1TB HDD can record 48 hours of Avid 36 and a 500GB HDD can affordably store 5 hours of Apple's ProRes or Avid's DNxHD. And SSDs are resistant to and ideal for rough, vibration-sensitive sh
- Low Power Consumption: Blade consumes only 6W of power and can be powered by the included NP series batteries in a dual continuous battery system or by AC adapter. The batteries lock into place so they don't accidentally remove"
- ProRes and DNxHD Encoding and Playback: Blade encodes in your choice of Apple's ProRes and Avid's DNxHD codec and can also play back any ProRes or DNxHD file from any system, recorder or edit suite. You can take advantage of this playback capacity
- Records from the Sensor: Samurai Blade records directly from the sensor to 10-bit, 4:2:2 Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHD, bypassing a major round of compression and data loss
- Synced REC Trigger and Timecode: Blade provides frame accurate timecode and start stop triggers over both SDI and HDMI (via HDMI converter) from almost all cameras, including Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon, JVC, RED and ARRI
Return and Tax Policies
As an authorized dealer, every product sold on the 17photo.com site is brand new and includes the full U.S.A. manufacturer's warranty. 17th Street Photo Supply, Inc. offers an exclusive money-back guarantee for its products. The return/exchange guarantee period is 7-days from receipt of delivery. All returns first require a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER from 17th Street Photo. It can be obtained by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 800-664-1971. Return or Replacement Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days of receipt, for a refund, or a replacement - subject to the following: a) Contact 17th Street Photo to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number. b) In order to be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging do not qualify for a full refund. c) Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund. d) All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts, manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the package. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns. All shortage claims must be made to us within 7 days of placing your order. 17th Street Photo will not be held responsible for claims made after 7 days. Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened: Computers - Software and Hardware once unwrapped Stereos/Speakers Film Paper DVDs and Videos Batteries Ink cartridges Memory cards Items from the following categories may not be returned: Printers cannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and higher can not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly) Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages. Underwater photography equipment cannot be returned once they have been used in water. - phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only. Notebooks and computers cannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped If the above conditions are not met, 17th St Photo has the right to refuse the return or charge a 15%restocking fee. Instructions: Place the original package into a shipping carton. Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package. The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton. Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Sales tax to NY