The Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD features our 3D V-NAND Technology as a step above planar 2D NAND architecture. Built from Samsung designed and manufactured components, a host of other features deliver blazing fast read/write speeds and high endurance, backed by a 5-year limited warranty up to 150TBW.
Samsung 3D V-NAND Technology for Exceptional Performance
AES 256-Bit Encryption to Protect Your Data
5-Year Limited Warranty Up to 150TBW to Secure Your Investment
Featuring RoHS Compliance
- 3D V-NAND Technology
- Samsung's 3D V-NAND flash memory helps to overcome the limitations of conventional planar NAND architecture. It stacks 32 cell layers vertically over one another rather than trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space, in order to provide high density and performance with a small footprint.
- TurboWrite Technology
- Samsungs TurboWrite technology helps to maximize your computing ability. The 850 EVO delivers exceptionally high performance in sequential read (540MB/s) and write (520MB/s)speeds, as well as optimized random performance for high-end computing on client PCs.
- Rapid Mode
- Samsungs Magician software provides a Rapid Mode for fast processing speeds on a system level by utilizing unused PC memory (DRAM) as cache storage, as well as high performance at various random queue depths.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- The 850 EVO offers endurance and reliability with a high TBW (Total Bytes Written), all backed by a 5-year limited warranty up to 150TBW. It also mimimizes performance degradation over time, in order to provide sustained performance for business users.
- Long Lasting and Energy Efficient
- Enjoy long battery life on your notebook to maximize productivity, thanks to a controller optimized for Samsung's 3D V-NAND technology and enabling device sleep at a highly efficient 2mW. The 850 EVO is also highly energy efficient as compared to planar 2D NAND technology.
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Secure data without performance degradation thanks to AES 256-bit encryption that is compliant with TCG Opal 2.0. The 850 EVO is also compatible with Microsoft e-drive IEEE1667 for extra protection to help secure your peace of mind.
- Dynamic Thermal Guard
- This constantly monitors and works to maintain ideal temperatures to protect the integrity of your data and safeguard from overheating. When temperatures rise above an optimal threshold, the Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically throttles them down to protect data while maintaining responsiveness.
- One-Stop Install Navigator
- Our One-Stop Install Navigator software allows you to migrate all the data and applications from your existing primary storage to the 850 EVO in three simple steps. The Samsung Magician software also allows you to optimize and manage your system in a manner that is best suited for the SSD.
- Samsung Components
- The 850 EVO is built from Samsung Components that are designed and manufactured in-house to allow complete optimized integration. This means high performance, low power consumption with an up to 1 GB LPDDR2 DRAM cache memory and excellent energy-efficiency with the MEX/MGX controller.
Return and Tax Policies
As an authorized dealer, every product sold on the 17photo.com site is brand new and includes the full U.S.A. manufacturer's warranty. 17th Street Photo Supply, Inc. offers an exclusive money-back guarantee for its products. The return/exchange guarantee period is 7-days from receipt of delivery. All returns first require a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER from 17th Street Photo. It can be obtained by emailing us at: email@example.com or via phone at 800-664-1971. Return or Replacement Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days of receipt, for a refund, or a replacement - subject to the following: a) Contact 17th Street Photo to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, to ensure proper handling of the return and/or replacement. Products cannot be returned without an RMA number. b) In order to be eligible for a full refund, less shipping expenses, your returned merchandise must be in its original unopened mint condition, as shipped, with all packaging, manuals, and paperwork intact and unaltered. Items removed from their 'blister-pack' display packaging do not qualify for a full refund. c) Only the purchase price of the product is refundable. Customers remain responsible for the shipping and handling expenses incurred in shipping the item to them. If an item is offered with "Free Shipping," this means we are paying the freight on your behalf. If that product is returned for a refund, the shipping expenses incurred, will be deducted from the refund. If an item is refused, the carrier bills us for shipping both ways, and these expenses incurred on your behalf need to be deducted from your refund. d) All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts, manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the package. We reserve the right to refuse any such returns. All shortage claims must be made to us within 7 days of placing your order. 17th Street Photo will not be held responsible for claims made after 7 days. Items from the following categories may not be returned once opened: Computers - Software and Hardware once unwrapped Stereos/Speakers Film Paper DVDs and Videos Batteries Ink cartridges Memory cards Items from the following categories may not be returned: Printers cannot be returned once toner, ink or ribbon cartridges have been installed LCD and plasma TVs and monitors 20" and higher can not be refused or returned once they have shipped, if refused or returned the shipping and handling charges for both ways will be deducted from the credit, and at our discretion a restocking fee might also be deducted. (Any warranty claim must be taken up with the manufacturer directly) Note: Upon delivery, please inspect the TV and insure that it is not physically damaged and in operable condition. DO NOT SIGN the delivery manifest until you have inspected the TV. Once you sign for the item, you are signing acceptance of the product as is. If the merchandise is damaged, please make the notation on the delivery manifest, and have the person delivering the merchandise sign as a witness to the damages. Underwater photography equipment cannot be returned once they have been used in water. - phones will only be accepted for credit or exchange if they register less than 10 minutes cumulative talk time and show no sign of use, defective phones will be exchanged for the same model only. Notebooks and computers cannot be returned or exchanged once opened or unwrapped If the above conditions are not met, 17th St Photo has the right to refuse the return or charge a 15%restocking fee. Instructions: Place the original package into a shipping carton. Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect. Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package. The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton. Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Sales tax to NY