The Sound Blaster Tactic360 Sigma pro-gaming headset now lets Xbox 360 users experience the legendary Sound Blaster quality audio that PC gamers have enjoyed over the years. The inline stereo amplifier coupled with the Tactic3D headset equipped with powerful 50mm FullSpectrum Speakers deliver high-powered, heart-pounding gaming audio, along with crystal clear voice communication over Xbox LIVE. Powered by the Xbox 360, the stereo amplifier unit features individual voice and audio controls so you can take complete control of what you want to hear while gaming. There's no better time than now to take your gaming audio to the next level!
- Maximum Battery Run Time Not Applicable
- Host Interface Sub-mini phone
- Host Interface RCA
- Product Type Headset
- Manufacturer Part Number 70GH015000000
- Manufacturer Website Address www.creative.com
- Manufacturer Creative Technology, Ltd
- Product Model Tactic360
- Product Name Sound Blaster Tactic360 Sigma Headset
- Brand Name Sound Blaster
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) -95 dB
- Driver Type Neodymium
- Earpiece Design Over-the-head
- Earpiece Type Binaural
- Driver Size 1.97"
- Microphone Sensitivity -41 dB
- Microphone Technology Noise Cancelling
- Microphone Design Boom
- Detachable Mircophone Yes
- Package Contents
- Sound Blaster Tactic360 Sigma Headset
- Inline Stereo Amplifier (Cable length 3.5m/11.5 ft)
- RCA Piggy Back Cable (To connect Xbox 360 to TV and Sound Blaster Tactic360 Sigma (cable length 0.7m/ 2.30ft))
- 2.5mm/0.1" Stereo Cable for Microphone Chat via Xbox 360 Controller (Cable length 0.78m/ 2.6 ft)
- Quick Start Leaflet
- Material Steel
- Form Factor Ear-cup
- Cable Length 47.28"
- Sound Mode Surround
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Wireless Technology Not Applicable
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Wireless Operating Distance Not Applicable
- Standard Warranty 1 Year Limited
Return and Tax Policies
3B Tech offers a 45 day no-hassle return policy on all items purchased from Rakuten.com Shopping.
If you change your mind and would like to return an unopened retail boxed item, or an OEM product in its original condition with all accessories, we will issue you a full refund as long as you pay the shipping charges. No restocking fees, no hidden charges. If you would like to return an opened retail box item or an item that does not have its original accessories, we can offer you a full refund minus the shipping costs and a 15% restocking fee. (If your item qualified for free shipping, you will need to pay our actual shipping costs.) Please note that licensed software products are not eligible for refunds. I am sorry, but we are not allowed to do so under federal law.
If you received a defective item, please contact our experienced technicians for assistance at 1-877-3BTECH-8 (1-877-328-3248) Option 3 Monday through Friday 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM Eastern Time. While we are certainly unable to troubleshoot and solve all problems over the phone, we can generally help solve at least half. If you are sure that your item is defective, please fill out our RMA form at http://3btech.net/rmaform.html to request a full refund or exchange. For exchanges, we normally split the shipping cost with the customer; you pay to ship the item to us, and we ship the replacement at our expense. If you feel that there is a special situation and want us to prepay for your return shipping, please provide as much detail as possible when you fill out the RMA form, and our customer service team will let you know if they can make an exception.