The Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD features our 3D V-NAND Technology as a step above planar 2D NAND architecture. Built from Samsung designed and manufactured components, a host of other features deliver blazing fast read/write speeds and high endurance, backed by a 5-year limited warranty up to 150TBW.
*Samsung 3D V-NAND Technology for Exceptional Performance
*AES 256-Bit Encryption to Protect Your Data
*5-Year Limited Warranty Up to 150TBW to Secure Your Investment
*Featuring RoHS Compliance
- 3D V-NAND Technology
- Samsung's 3D V-NAND flash memory helps to overcome the limitations of conventional planar NAND architecture. It stacks 32 cell layers vertically over one another rather than trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space, in order to provide high density and performance with a small footprint.
- TurboWrite Technology
- Samsungs TurboWrite technology helps to maximize your computing ability. The 850 EVO delivers exceptionally high performance in sequential read (540MB/s) and write (520MB/s) speeds, as well as optimized random performance for high-end computing on client PCs.
- Rapid Mode
- Samsungs Magician software provides a Rapid Mode for fast processing speeds on a system level by utilizing unused PC memory (DRAM) as cache storage, as well as high performance at various random queue depths.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- The 850 EVO offers endurance and reliability with a high TBW (Total Bytes Written), all backed by a 5-year limited warranty up to 150TBW. It also mimimizes performance degradation over time, in order to provide sustained performance for business users.
- Long Lasting and Energy Efficient
- Enjoy long battery life on your notebook to maximize productivity, thanks to a controller optimized for Samsung's 3D V-NAND technology and enabling device sleep at a highly efficient 2mW. The 850 EVO is also highly energy efficient as compared to planar 2D NAND technology.
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Secure data without performance degradation thanks to AES 256-bit encryption that is compliant with TCG Opal 2.0. The 850 EVO is also compatible with Microsoft e-drive IEEE1667 for extra protection to help secure your peace of mind.
- Dynamic Thermal Guard
- This constantly monitors and works to maintain ideal temperatures to protect the integrity of your data and safeguard from overheating. When temperatures rise above an optimal threshold, the Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically throttles them down to protect data while maintaining responsiveness.
- One-Stop Install Navigator
- Our One-Stop Install Navigator software allows you to migrate all the data and applications from your existing primary storage to the 850 EVO in three simple steps. The Samsung Magician software also allows you to optimize and manage your system in a manner that is best suited for the SSD.
- Samsung Components
- The 850 EVO is built from Samsung Components that are designed and manufactured in-house to allow complete optimized integration. This means high performance, low power consumption with an up to 1 GB LPDDR2 DRAM cache memory and excellent energy-efficiency with the MEX/MGX controller.
Return and Tax Policies
Shipping Damaged Products
Failure to notify 3C_Expert of product damage within 24 hours of receipt voids all shipping damage claims.
Shipping Damaged Products should be refused. If Shipping Damaged Products are accepted inadvertently, You must mail 3C_Expert Customer Support WITHIN THE FIRST 24 hours of receipt to report damage and be eligible for damage claim. This is necessary for 3C_Expert to file a shipping damage claim on behalf of customers. 3C_Expert is not liable for any monies lost when the carrier refuses shipping damage claims.
Potentially Defective Products
All Potentially Defective Product claims should be directed directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider for evaluation and warranty support. Refer to the products' individual warranty policy for further information.
99% of initially diagnosed "Potentially Defective Products" turn out to be configuration or compatibility issues and are not "Defective Products".
Non-Defective Products ( "Buyers Remorse" )
Please apply for an RMA at http://www.topram.com/rma.htm
Printers, scanners, projectors, consumables (toner, print cartridges, media, CDR, DVDRW, batteries, paper, office supplies, etc..), software, video displays, gps, and games, TVs and movies are not returnable.
Pre-approved Non-defective products can be returned within 30 calendar days from Rakuten.com Shopping purchase date if returned in original item and package condition for partial item refund if return is received in "new and unopened" manufacturer's condition and able to be re-sold. Returned products are subject to shipping, and restocking charges, or refund rejection as listed below.
RMA Fee Schedule for Returned Item Condition
Single Products returned New, Unopened in perfect condition with all packaging and item materials and manuals that can be resold as new are subject to a 15% restock fee + Shipping cost.
Single Products returned Opened with missing items, packaging or accessories or customer caused item, packaging or accessory damage that cannot be resold as new for any reason will be discarded with no refund.
Single Products returned with missing items, packaging or accessories that we can replace from our stock are subject to the cost of item replacement + a 30% restock fee + Shipping cost.
Failure to receive return of single products within 30 calendar days from Rakuten.com Shopping purchase date will be deemed to be a permanent acceptance of the product. Return is not allowed for any reason after this point. The return must go to our return warehouse with a valid RMA on the label via FedEx, UPS, or USPS with tracking showing pickup on or before 30 calendar days from Rakuten.com Shopping purchase date.
All returns must be approved thru http://www.topram.com/rma.htm Returned product must have a valid RMA number written on the shipping label. Return shipments without valid RMA numbers will be rejected. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges to 3C_Expert's distribution center. Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return. Fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Return eligibility is for single purchase of product only. Wholesale or bulk purchases (5 or more items of the same UPC number) are not eligible for return.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.