The worlds smartest drone is also the easiest to fly. With features like pushbutton flight and computer-assisted Smart Shots, Solo makes it easy for anyone to get professional aerial photos and video. Get amazing aerial images with this 3DR solo quadcopter. It uses GPS, a gyroscope and an accelerator data to keep stable in flight, and its solo gimbal lets the GoPro or mobile device pan and tilt to get exciting shots. The included backpacks foam padding protects this 3DR solo quadcopter for safe travels.
- Automated camera control for cinematic shots
- Automatically take off, hover, return home and land with the push of a button. An HDMI port, smartphone mount, and camera controls keep you in command of flight and footage all at once.
- Backpack to protect Solo drone and accessories
- Before takeoff, update all software and firmware, and read the instructions thoroughly.
- Compatible with GoPro HERO3+ Black and HERO4 action cameras
- Connect your compatible device to the remote controller via HDMI. The Solo app lets you see what the camera (sold separately) sees in high definition to set up and take footage during the flight.
- Control both drone and camera with Solo remote controller
- Control the drone from up to 3168' away
- Foam openings for the Solo gimbal, remote controller, extra batteries and many more. Soft, water-resistant exterior keeps your drone and gear safe inside.
- Included 3-axis Solo gimbal keeps your GoPro camera stable in flight, and lets you start and stop videos and take pictures with the push of a button.
- Real-time, first-person view of your flight
- Save footage directly to your phone
- Smart Shots presets, including orbit, lock-on-and-follow, and pan, allow you to capture footage hands-free while the drone flies from point A to B on a virtual cable you've mapped out.
- The built-in lithium-polymer battery provides up to 20 minutes of flight time per charge.
- With the ability to start and stop recording during flight, you can reduce unwanted footage, making it easier to edit, and saving storage space on your smartphone.
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.