iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance. And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7. iPhone 7 reaches a new level of innovation and precision. The jet black finish is like nothing we've ever made. The enclosure is splash and water resistant. The Home button is completely reengineered. And with a new unibody design that's seamless to the touch, iPhone 7 feels as amazing as it looks. With its entire enclosure reengineered, iPhone 7 is the very first water resistant iPhone. So now you're protected like never before against spills, splashes, and even dust. The Home button on iPhone 7 is an advanced solid-state button designed to be durable, responsive, and pressure sensitive. Working in tandem with the new Taptic Engine, it gives you precise tactile feedback as you press. And it's even customizable. Welcome home. iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. Now we've reengineered that beloved camera, adding optical image stabilization, an AE/1.8 aperture, and a six-element lens to make it even better for shooting photos and videos in low light. And with advanced new features like wide color capture, your photos and Live Photos will look even more vibrant. Why is the camera on iPhone 7 so advanced? It has an improved Apple designed image signal processor built into the A10 Fusion chip. When you take a photo or video, the ISP powers over 100 billion operations and even uses machine learning to make your images look amazing. Other improvements include faster focus and improved local tone mapping and white balance. iPhone 7 is supercharged by the most powerful chip ever in a smartphone. It's not just faster than any previous iPhone's also more efficient. That's because the A10 Fusion chip uses an all-new architecture that enables faster processing when you need it, and the ability to use even less power when you don't. And with the longest battery life ever in an iPhone, you can work at twice the speed of iPhone 6 and still enjoy more time between charges.
- 12 Megaixel Camera with f/1.8 aperture, Digital zoom up to 5x
- 4.7-inch Retina HD LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology, 1334 x 750 pixel resolution + Fingerprint-resistant Oleophobic Coating & a IP67 Splash, Water & Dust Resistance Rating
- 7 Megapixel Facetime Camera with 1080p HD Video Recording, Retina Flash, f/2.2 aperture, Wide Color Capture for photos and Live Photos
- Dimensions: 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 inches, Weight: 4.87 oz"
- Internal Memory: 32GB. 2GB RAM
- iOS 10, Chipset: Apple A10 Fusion Chip, Processor: Quad-Core, GPU: (Six-Core Graphics)
- Non-Removable 1960 mAh Lithium Ion Battery - Standby: Up to 10 days, Talk Time: Up to 14h (3G)
- USB: microUSB v2.0, Reversible Connector
- WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi?Fi with MIMO; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS & GLONASS; NFC: Yes, Apple Pay only
- Color Class : Gold
- Phone Camera Type : > 5 MP
- Smartphone OS : iPhone OS
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.