27" iMac with Retina 5K Display. With a 5120 x 2880 screen resolution, this iMac provides 1 billion colors and 500 nits of brightness, which is 43% brighter than the previous model. The Retina 5K display also features a wider color gamut. Using a P3-based color gamut, the Retina 5K display provides a larger color space that more equally represents red, green, and blue, as compared to standard sRGB displays. And with more available colors, the images will appear more vivid and reveal greater detail, with more balance and precision.
The iMac's processor has been upgraded and now houses a 7th-gen Kaby Lake 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor that can be overclocked up to 3.8 GHz, as well as 8GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 RAM. Visuals are powered by a dedicated AMD Radeon Pro 570 graphics card with 4GB of vRAM, and for storage, there is a 1TB Fusion Drive.
Outfitted with 802.11ac Wi-Fi and backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n for speedy hook-ups to your home network, this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.2, as well as a UHS-II SDXC card slot, two 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports, four 5 Gb/s USB 3.0 Type-A ports, a Gigabit Ethernet jack, and a FaceTime HD camera. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
- 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core 8GB of DDR4 RAM 1TB Fusion Drive
- 27" 5120 x 2880 IPS Retina 5K Display AMD Radeon Pro 570 Graphics Card (4GB)
- UHS-II SDXC Card Reader Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 Type-A
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 Included macOS Sierra