A spectacular display is just the beginning.
A groundbreaking Retina display. A new force-sensing trackpad. All-flash architecture. Powerful dual-core and quad-core Intel processors. Together, these features take the notebook to a new level of performance. And they will do the same for you in everything you create.
Retina display. Multimillion-pixel view.
When you pack so many pixels into a display - over four million on the 13-inch model and over five million on the 15-inch model - the results are positively stunning. The pixel density is so high, your eyes can't discern individual pixels. Images take on a new level of realism. A spectacular 2560x1600 resolution on the 13-inch MacBook Pro and an equally impressive 2880x1800 resolution on the 15-inch MacBook Pro let you see more of your high-resolution images with pixel-for-pixel accuracy. And text is so sharp, you'll feel like you're reading email, web pages and documents on a printed page.
The Retina display reduces glare while maintaining incredible color and quality. Its high contrast ratio results in blacker blacks and whiter whites. And everything in between is rich and vibrant. IPS technology gives you a wide, 178-degree view of everything on the screen, so you'll see the difference at practically any angle. And you're going to love what you see.
The Force Touch trackpad. Press a little deeper, do a lot more.
With Multi-Touch in OS X, you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content, and get the most out of your desktop space.
The new Force Touch trackpad on the 13-inch model takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downwards pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro - allowing you not just to see what's happening on the screen, but to feel it.
Advanced Intel mobile processors. Dual-core. Quad-core. Serious power.
With the fifth-generation dual-core Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 processor, the 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display lets you take your most performance-hungry apps on the road. That means wherever you can take your camera, you can take your entire digital photo studio. Hyper-Threading technology, which enhances performance by letting each core handle multiple tasks simultaneously, is included in every model. And with speeds up to 3.1GHz, shared L3 cache up to 4MB and Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.4GHz, these processors are ready for just about anything.
The 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display has the power to do even more amazing things. Fourth-generation quad-core Intel Core i7 processors let you make quick work of even the most complex tasks in professional apps like Final Cut Pro X, thanks to speeds up to 2.8GHz, 6MB of shared L3 cache and Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.0GHz. And every model comes as standard with 16GB of super-fast memory. All of which means the 15-inch MacBook Pro is ready to take on whatever you can dream up, wherever your travels take you.
- Maximum Battery Run Time 9 Hour
- Front Camera/Webcam Yes
- HDMI Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports 2
- Thunderbolt Yes
- Screen Resolution 2880 x 1800
- Screen Size 15.4"
- Touchscreen No
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
- Graphics Controller Model Iris Pro Graphics
- Graphics Memory Technology DDR3L SDRAM
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Display Screen Type LCD
- Display Screen Technology Retina Display
- Display Screen Technology In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Product Type Notebook
- Manufacturer Part Number MJLQ2E/A
- Manufacturer Apple, Inc
- Product Model MJLQ2E/A
- Product Name MacBook Pro MJLQ2E/A Notebook
- Product Line MacBook Pro
- Brand Name Apple
- Keyboard Localization Spanish
- Standard Memory 16 GB
- Memory Technology DDR3L SDRAM
- Package Contents
- MacBook Pro MJLQ2E/A Notebook
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- AC Adapter
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification EPEAT Gold
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR
- Energy Star Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Weight (Approximate) 4.50 lb
- Color Silver
- Height 0.7"
- Width 14.1"
- Depth 9.7"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Optical Drive Type No
- Solid State Drive Capacity 256 GB
- Processor Speed 2.20 GHz
- Processor Type Core i7
- Processor Core Quad-core (4 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Operating System Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Operating System Platform Mac OS
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Operating System : MAC OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Portable Computer Weight : 4.50
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Intel
- Memory Range : > 8 GB
- Monitor Screen Size Range : 15" - 15.9"