* New fifth-generation Intel Core processors. Thunderbolt 2. Same all-day battery life. * * Up to 9 hours of battery life - It won't call it a day until you do * The 11-inch MacBook Air lasts up to 9 hours between charges. So from your morning coffee till your evening commute, you can work unplugged. When it's time to kick back and relax, you can get up to 10 hours of iTunes movie playback on the 11-inch model. And with up to 30 days of standby time, you can go away for weeks and pick up right where you left off. * Thin. Light. Powerful - and ready for anything * Whatever the task, the new fifth-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel HD Graphics 6000 are up to it. From editing photos to browsing the web, everything happens ultrafast. And all that power is encased in an incredibly thin 0.68-inch unibody design that weighs only 2.38 pounds. * 802.11ac Wi-Fi support - The next generation of wireless * With the latest 802.11ac technology, MacBook Air takes Wi-Fi speeds over the top. Connect to an 802.11ac base station - including AirPort Extreme or AirPort Time Capsule - and experience wireless performance up to 3x faster than the previous Wi-Fi generation. 802.11ac also delivers expanded range, so you can work more freely than ever. * Fast all-flash storage - Reday. Set. Done. * Flash storage in MacBook Air is up to 17x faster than a 5400-rpm notebook hard drive.
- 720p FaceTime HD camera: Let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p FaceTime HD camera. Every smile looks bright, even halfway around the world. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd
- Battery: If you looked inside MacBook Air, you'd see something remarkable: how much space they devoted to the battery. That's thanks to smaller components such as flash storage. And when the goal is to design the perfect notebook for everyday use, gi
- Battery: Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours and it enters standby mode. That means you can come back to MacBook Air up to an entire month later and it wakes in an instant. Time is on your side, courtesy of MacBook Air.
- Battery: With the 11-inch MacBook Air, you'll get up to 9 hours of battery life while surfing the web or up to 10 hours while watching iTunes movies.
- Beauty/Durability: In addition, MacBook Air offers innovations you won't find anywhere else like the MagSafe 2 power connector, which breaks cleanly away from the notebook if you accidentally trip over the power cord.
- Beauty/Durability: It features a unibody design for both the main enclosure and the display. Unibody construction means a higher-precision, less complex design with fewer parts. That translates to a notebook that's exceptionally thin & light, yet
- Dual mics. They'll hear you loud and clear.: If you're making a FaceTime call, for example, the mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation, they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect
- Fast flash storange. Up to 512GB: Apps launch quickly. Files and documents open faster. Even after a month in standby mode, MacBook Air springs to life.
- Fast flash storange. Up to 512GB: From the moment you start up MacBook Air, you realize this is exactly how a notebook should perform. Much of that power is thanks to flash storage, which is up to 17x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm notebook hard
- Fast Graphics: With the Intel HD Graphics 6000 processor, you get fast graphics performance. So when you're trying to level up in your favorite game or taking on other graphics-intensive tasks things move more smoothly and with greater detail.
- Fast memory: MacBook Air features up to 8GB of superfast, power-efficient 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory. Combine that with powerful processors and fast flash storage and you get a notebook that can run more memory-intensive applications at the same time wi
- Fifth-generation Intel Core processors : Fifth-generation Intel Core i5 based on the groundbreaking Broadwell ULT architecture give MacBook Air the power you need to finish the task at hand. Whatever the task may be. The dual-core Intel Core i5 wit
- Fifth-generation Intel Core processors: In addition, this processor is much more power efficient, which means you're able to do all the things you love to do on a computer for longer than ever up to 9 hours between battery charges on the 11-inch Ma
- iCloud: iCloud stores your content and lets you access your music, photos, calendars, contacts, documents and more from whatever device you're on. So if you take a picture with your iPhone or make changes to your meeting schedule on your iPad, iCloud
- iCloud: It works both ways create a to-do list on your Mac and you can make edits to it on your iPhone."
- LED-backlit display: Corner to corner and pixel by pixel, the MacBook Air display is both an engineering feat and a design breakthrough. The display measures a mere 4.86mm (0.19 inch) thin, yet its resolution makes you feel like you're looking at a l
- LED-backlit display: The 11-inch MacBook Air features a resolution of 1366 by 768 pixels. And LED backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge. So whether you're editing photos, perfecting a presentation or watching a movie, you're
- Multi-Touch. Precise control at your fingertips: Multi-Touch is part of practically every Apple product. It's the best and most personal way to interact with your devices. The optimal way to experience Multi-Touch on a notebook is through a trackpad.
- Multi-Touch. Precise control at your fingertips: The trackpad's spacious, all-glass surface doesn't have a button because the whole thing is the button. And with Multi-Touch gestures in OS X, you can interact with MacBook Air in ways that feel comple
- Power to go: Underneath the sleek exterior, MacBook Air is packed with powerful components that give you smoother graphics, faster storage and all-around serious performance. Not to mention enough battery life to get you through the day. The result?
- See your QWERTY in lights: Anyone can try to make a notebook that's thin and light. Success comes in doing it without cutting corners. That's why MacBook Air features a full-size keyboard that's just as comfortable to type on as a desktop keyboard.
- See your QWERTY in lights: The keyboard is backlit, so you can type in low-light conditions with ease. A built-in sensor detects changes in the ambient lighting and adjusts the keyboard and display brightness automatically, giving you the perfect ill
- The deeper you look, the more beautiful it becomes: Sure, MacBook Air is unbelievably thin and light. But they also designed it to be powerful, capable, durable and enjoyable to use.
- The deeper you look, the more beautiful it becomes: With enough battery life to get you through the day. That's the difference between a notebook that's simply thin and light and one that's so much more.
- Thin, light, durable: Flash storage helps make MacBook Air incredibly thin and light under an inch and as little as 2.38 pounds.1 Flash is also solid state, meaning there are no moving parts. Which makes it reliable, durable and quiet.
- Thin, light, durable: It takes up much less space than a traditional hard drive about 90 percent less, in fact. That creates room for other important things, like a bigger battery. So you have a notebook that weighs almost nothing and runs all day
- Thunderbolt and USB 3: A high-speed Thunderbolt 2 port and two USB 3 ports allow MacBook Air to transfer data at lightning-fast speeds and connect to displays like the Apple Thunderbolt Display. So with a few connections, you can turn a highly portab
- Operating System : MAC OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Portable Computer Weight : 2.38
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Intel
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.