Apple MacBook MLHC2LE/A 12" Notebook - Intel Core M Dual-core (2 Core) 1.20 GHz - 8 GB LPDDR3 - 512 GB SSD - Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan - 2304 x 1440 - Retina Display, In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Silver - Intel HD Graphics 515 LPDDR3 - Bluetooth
We designed MacBook to be not only thinner and lighter, but more functional and intuitive than ever before. To do that, we couldn't just shave a millimetre here, a gram there. So we started from scratch, reinventing each essential element as part of a singular, deceptively simple design. It's everything there is to love about Mac. In its purest form ever.
A keyboard reimagined from A to Z.
From the beginning, our goal was to design a full, uncompromising Mac experience. And a full-size keyboard is an essential part of that. In order to fit a full-size keyboard in the incredibly thin MacBook, we designed the keyboard from the ground up. Each component has been rethought, from the underlying mechanism to the curvature of the surface of each key to the distinctive new typeface. The result is a keyboard dramatically thinner than its predecessor. Now when your finger strikes the key, it goes down and bounces back with a crisp, consistent motion that makes typing with precision a breeze.
Traditional keyboards use a scissor mechanism, which tends to wobble around the edges. This creates a lack of precision when you strike anywhere except the centre of the key. We needed to reduce key wobbling for a keyboard this thin; otherwise, striking a key off-centre could result in the keycap hitting bottom before a keystroke registers. So we designed a unique butterfly mechanism, which is wider than the scissor mechanism and has a single assembly made from a stiffer material - allowing for a more stable, responsive key that takes up less vertical space. This innovative design improves stability, uniformity and control - no matter where you press on the key.
- Maximum Battery Run Time 11 Hour
- Front Camera/Webcam Yes
- Total Number of USB Ports 1
- Number of USB 3.1 Ports 1
- Screen Resolution 2304 x 1440
- Screen Size 12"
- Graphics Controller Manufacturer Intel
- Graphics Controller Model HD Graphics 515
- Graphics Memory Technology LPDDR3
- Graphics Memory Accessibility Shared
- Display Screen Technology Retina Display
- Display Screen Technology In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Product Type Notebook
- Manufacturer Part Number MLHC2LE/A
- Manufacturer Apple, Inc
- Product Model MLHC2LE/A
- Product Name 12-inch MacBook 512GB - Silver
- Product Line MacBook
- Brand Name Apple
- Standard Memory 8 GB
- Memory Technology LPDDR3
- Package Contents
- 12-inch MacBook 512GB - Silver
- 29W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
- User's Guide (English)
- Accessory Kit
- Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification ENERGY STAR 6.1
- Energy Star Yes
- Bluetooth Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Weight (Approximate) 2.03 lb
- Color Silver
- Height 0.5"
- Width 11"
- Depth 7.7"
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Solid State Drive Capacity 512 GB
- Processor Speed 1.20 GHz
- Processor Type Core M
- Processor Core Dual-core (2 Core)
- Processor Manufacturer Intel
- Operating System Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Operating System Platform Mac OS
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- Operating System : Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Processor Manufacturer : Intel
- Portable Computer Weight : 2.03
- Portable Computer Type : Notebook
- Graphics Controller Manufactur : Intel
- Memory Range : 4 GB - 8 GB
- Monitor Screen Size Range : < 13"
Return and Tax Policies
If you are not satisfied with your order and wish to initiate a return, please contact us via email@example.com. All returns must be accompanied with an RA number assigned by a Sixth Avenue Electronics Express representative. Products must be in Brand New condition, including the manufacturer's box with all included accessories. We will not accept any returns without the recorded serial numbers and upc numbers intact on the box. Returned items will be subject to a restocking fee of 5%-20% of the total price. Shipping price is not refundable. The buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return an item back to us. If an item arrives Damaged, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipper, and ship a replacement as soon as the claim is approved (between 1-6 business days). We hope items never arrived damaged, but unfortunately it does infrequently occur. We thank you in advance for working with us. Certain products are not eligible to be returned at all. Those include hygienic and personal care products (e.g shavers), a/v equipment, and special order products.
New Jersey residents are subject to sales tax.